- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- OCLC named 'Best Place to Work in IT' by Computerworld
On Friday, October 27, customers can get a BO(O)GO Premium Sandwich*, which is a Loaded Nacho Cheeseburger for two. On Saturday, October 28, customers can get a FREE Crispy Chicken Sandwich with any purchase*. On Sunday, October 29, customers can get a Breakfast BO(O)GO Croissant or Biscuit Sandwich*. On Monday, October 30, customers can enjoy a 99¢ Small Coffee (Hot, Chillingly Cold or Frosty Cream Cold BOO!)*. Plus on Tuesday, October 31 customers can get a FREE 6pc Nuggs with any purchase*.
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
In addition to these spooky good deals Wendy's is also offering Frosty Boo! Books®** at their locations and in the Wendy's mobile app through Halloween to support the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®. For just $1 Super Hero and Frosty fanatics alike can enjoy a DC-inspired coupon book with FIVE free Jr. Frosty treats featuring iconic Frosty characters dressed up as Batman™ Superman™ and Wonder Woman™ (and more!). Plus each Wendy's Kids' Meal® will feature collectible DC toys and special-edition packaging for a limited time.
To take advantage of these spooky good deals this weekend simply download the Wendy's mobile app and head to your nearest Wendy's location.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers