- 'Becoming Black Lawyers' Set to Premiere on FOX SOUL Streaming Network
- Top Arizona Real Estate Team Switches to LPT Realty for Strategic Growth
- Cincinnati-Based GNC Franchisees Sarah and Bruce Seidel Win Prestigious IFA Franchise of the Year Award
The company is set to move into its new corporate headquarters at the iconic Hall of Fame Village Complex in Canton, Ohio. To celebrate this move, Society Brands will host an open house on Tuesday, Dec. 5 attended by local dignitaries, investors and supporters of the company. Initially, Society will utilize 3,800 square feet on the top floor of the facility with plans to expand their footprint over time.
Michael Sirpilla, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Society Brands and native of the region said: "We are proud to have our headquarters in Canton, Ohio. Although the city is best known for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the complex and its several amenities complement our overall brand position and is the ideal location to invite investors, acquisition targets, team members and our brand presidents."
More on Ohio Pen
- Maryland Office Of The Medical Examiner Cremates Woman Without Permission Depriving Her Two Grieving Sons Of An Opportunity To Say Goodbye
- New K-TC Thermocouple Data Loggers From Influx
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Advertising Vehicles Partners with The Healing Center, Will Unveil New Vehicle Wrap February 26th
- Total Care Auto Body: A Los Angeles Body Shop Focused on Excellence is Ready to Serve Angelenos
Since inception, Society Brands has acquired eight exceptional brands with a dedicated and loyal consumer base that drives sales on their direct-to-consumer sites. The JobsOhio grant will be invaluable to Society Brands as they expand their corporate headquarters workforce.
Ray Hexamer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stark Economic Development Board said: "We are proud to have this growing innovative e-commerce organization in Stark County. Society Brands' decision to build and grow their corporate headquarters here demonstrates Stark County's strength in skilled workforce and its business-friendly environment."
Unlike other companies in this space, Society Brands was built by founders for founders™ offering a unique business model whereby entrepreneurs obtain meaningful liquidity while tapping into Society Brands' leadership expertise best practices and other resources. At present they support eight brands including Club EarlyBird Capsule Supplies Barnesmith Power Theory Wolf Tactical with more acquisitions planned soon.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Tommy's Girl Hair Co. Opens First Couture Hair House in North Dallas
- Leading Trust and Estate Administrator Megan Warman Joins Midwest Trust
- Big Lots Acquires Hearthsong Toy Inventory Reinforcing its Commitment to Extreme Values in Latest Closeout Deal
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- Kim Estes Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Law Offices of R. Ross Jacinto: A New Chapter in Pasadena's Legal Landscape
- Hikma hosts White House Drug Policy Director Dr. Rahul Gupta at its Columbus, Ohio manufacturing facility
- ARC Fund Launches with Underrepresented Founders to Increase Alternative Capital for Impact Entrepreneurs Facing Scarcity of VC Money
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Alan Tudyk, Brent Spiner Among Additions to FAN EXPO Cleveland, April 12-14
- The Book of Quint novel prequel to JAWS sells out of first printing within 2 months
- The Patina Collective to Feature 20 Rare Vehicles from the Youngtimers Era at The Amelia Cars and Caffeine - Saturday March 2, 2024 - 9am - 1pm
- Tank Temperature Monitoring With a Wireless System
- AEP Schedules Live Webcast of Quarterly Earnings Call
- Columbus: City Now Accepting Applications for Summer Youth Program Funding
- Axiros is Proud to Announce a New Release of TR-369/USP Controller - AX USP 2.7
- Beyond the Star Seller Badge: Link.Store's Analysis of Top 100 Etsy Sellers Shows Diverse Paths to Success
- Titan Advanced Solutions, Inc. Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract by General Services Administration
- Huntington Bancshares to Present at the RBC Capital Markets 2024 Global Financial Institutions Conference
- MEDIA ADVISORY - Building a Healthier New Jersey
- GCAC Partners with Cannabis Life Science to Bring Discounted Cannabis to Nevada's 200k Veterans