The COPD treatment, RespRx, is derived from a patented cannabis extraction method - U.S. Patent No. 9,199,960 entitled "METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PROCESSING HERBACEOUS PLANT MATERIALS INCLUDING THE CANNABIS PLANT."
PAOG anticipates soon entering into a Contract Research Organization (CRO) agreement in conjunction with advancing an Investigational New Drug Application (IND) to ultimately achieve Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for RespRx as a COPD treatment.
Based on positive results from an informal trial of RexpRX with 25 COVID-19 patients, PAOG also plans to make Coronavirus Treatment Acceleration Program (CTAP) application after entering into a CRO agreement.
More on Ohio Pen
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Tropical Storm Isaias Update
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
PAOG has a working agreement to close the acquisition of the underlying extraction patent in conjunction with executing the CRO agreement. The CRO agreement and corresponding acquisition are anticipated to close by the end of August.
CEO James C. DiPrima discusses the PAOG CRO, IND and CTAP developments in his interview on MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon released today.
MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon is the internationally syndicated television program all about money and what makes it happen, featuring informative interviews with company CEOs and executives, providing insights into their operations and outlooks for their futures. MoneyTV is seen in over 200 million TV households in more than 75 countries.
The MoneyTV Interview is available at www.moneytv.net and will be syndicated across multiple channels and platforms.
Forward-Looking Statements: Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the company are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
More on Ohio Pen
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Media Advisory: Tropical Storm Isaias Update
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Avoiding the 17a-4 Quagmire - AdvisorVault's Guide for Small FINRA Firms
SOURCE PAO Group, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Shifts in Regional Construction Activity Affect US Siding Market - Freedonia Group Analysis
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New 4-Channel ET-4 Expert Transient from Delphin
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!
- Exclusive Series Screening: Toni Thai Has Us Step Into The Girl's Room with "Potty Break"
- The two most experienced minds in IP Ethics merge
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Fix My Practice Launches to Tackle Poor-Quality Health and Social Care Pandemic
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Legacy Park Sports Launches GoDog GameStream To Live Stream Baseball and Softball Tournaments
- Onlive Server Launched UK VPS Server Hosting Service with Hypervisor KVM Cloud Panel and SSD Storage
- Alpega Partners with project44 to Deliver Advanced Visibility in North America and Europe
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- All-Akron Student Engineering Program to Host Virtual Closing Ceremony to Honor Participants
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan Issues Request for Proposals for New Residential Development on Theiss Road
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting