Based in Greater Cincinnati and serving customers nationwide, Hy-Tek's IS division has the experience and expertise to engineer, design, and implement strategic plans for any material handling application. Hy-Tek IS solutions include integrated conveyor systems, engineered storage systems, receiving and shipping systems, robotic palletizing cells, automated picking technologies including pick-to-light, and complete turnkey projects.
As president, Johnson is responsible for sales and marketing and serves as key account executive for major system users. He oversees professionals working out of offices in Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. An Integrated Systems specialist with over four decades of industry experience, including 18 years with Hy-Tek, Johnson is charged with growing the IS division nationally.
More on Ohio Pen
- Greater Cincinnati 'Lights It Blue' to Show Support for COVID-19 Essential Workers
- Elevated Resources Identified as Value Leader for Nimble and Turn-key Personas in Spend Matters' Temp Staffing Solution Map
- ViewRay Announces Conference Call for First Quarter 2020 Financial Results to be Held After Market on April 30, 2020
- Thiel College Admissions Office announces virtual visits and waiving test scores for applicants
- Helix Urgent Care providing back-to-work physicals for essential employees during COVID-19 crisis
As executive vice president, Bruner oversees all Hy-Tek IS division operations and installation services, excluding sales and marketing. With 40 years of industry experience, including 18 years with Hy-Tek, Bruner and the IS team are dedicated to delivering innovative engineering solutions that integrate technology, equipment, and the latest industry practices.
"Hy-Tek has been delivering exceptional material handling support to our customers for 57 years. On behalf of Mark Bruner and the entire Integrated Systems team, I am committed to making our customers more competitive, efficient, and productive for the next half century—and beyond," said Johnson.
About Hy-Tek Material Handling, Inc.
Hy-Tek is the premier single-source provider of material handling solutions for a wide range of industries including manufacturing, distribution, retail, construction, food, electronics, and automotive. Since 1963, Hy-Tek and its best-in-class industry partners—including manufacturers of industrial equipment; conveyor systems; automated storage and retrieval systems; rack, and shelving—have been providing customers large and small with turnkey solutions. From customized one-of-a-kind handling and storage systems to pre-assembled buildings and off-the-shelf products—Hy-Tek's experienced team of engineering, sales, operations, and project management professionals partner with customers to help enhance productivity, streamline processes, and boost profitability.
More on Ohio Pen
- Solves Strips® launches dissolvable strip donation campaign for healthcare workers nationwide
- NTI Adds a 4K 10.2 Gbps HDMI Extender via One LC Singlemode or Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
- Best Practices for Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Generis Knowledge Management Join Gens and Associates Premier Benchmark Membership Program
- Labratfinder.com launches the COVID-19 web research info center as "Who is Who, Where is Who, and Who Uses What Products" free to access web page
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, employee-owned Hy-Tek Material Handling serves customers in the United States, Canada, and Mexico from offices in Georgia, Kentucky, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee. Posting annual sales of $127 million, Hy-Tek's two divisions—Integrated Systems and Industrial Equipment—deliver cost-effective, efficient solutions for every material handling application.
Contact www.hy-teksystems.com or 800-818-6242.
Media Contact: Nancy Flynn, 614-312-7491
SOURCE Hy-Tek Material Handling
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- NOKR Urges Preparedness During COVID-19 Global Emergency
- Datavalet Helps Teams Work Remotely During Covid-19 Crisis
- City of Akron Extends Local Orders to Align with Extended State of Ohio Stay-at-Home Order
- City Barbeque providing meals to health care heroes fighting COVID-19
- PINC's Matt Yearling named Rock Star of the Supply Chain by Food Logistics magazine
- Castellex Adds Positive Air Pressure Feature to their Air Filtration Systems for Battling Coronavirus
- Ohio's Information Technology Centers Support Schools Amid Closures
- The Sports Circus Rockets into Greater Houston
- Alpha Energy Management Wins SunPower 2019 Commercial National Rising Star Award
- Autonomous Inc. Steps Up to Help Local Hospitals Fight COVID-19
- Cincinnati: Ohio Stay at Home Order Extended Through May 1
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Nye & Company's online-only Estate Treasures Auction, April 15th, features fine and decorative arts
- TransDigm Group Prices Offering of $1,100 Million of Senior Secured Notes
- Escape The Pandemic - Escape Artist Magician Michael Griffin Helps Kids Laugh
- Akron City Council to meet via videoconference on Monday, April 6th at 7:00 PM