- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Akron: Bridge Set For The Ohio & Erie Canal Summit Lake Trail
- Akron: U.S. Conference of Mayors Adopts Mayor Horrigans Resolution to Boost Skilled Immigration and Welcome Immigrant Entrepreneurs
The unprecedented interest rate volatility experienced in recent times has caused considerable concern among financial advisors and their clients who saw their bonds lose significant value in 2022. This value erosion has prompted advisors to explore alternative approaches that blend the principles of Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) with the agility of multi-manager tactical mutual funds.
More on Ohio Pen
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- Bread Financial Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $275 Million of New Convertible Senior Notes
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- Global Compliance Applications Corp. Announces USDC Payments Bridge
- Ohio Warehouse Equipment Announces Name Change as Part of Rebrand to Scale for Future Growth
Drew Horter, President & CEO of TFA, said "We offer the complete flexibility to respond to Stock and Bond market conditions. This flexibility is a key point of differentiation to help investors reduce risk."
The TFA approach employs an experienced bench of subadvisors for TFA Funds. They have the ability to bring in different managers/advisors based on changing market conditions. Horter added "With TFAZX we can rotate to high yield bonds, convertible bonds, and emerging market bonds in a good stock market for additional alpha."
Steve Dissette, Investment Advisor Rep., commented "My clients were starting to get nervous. Adding the TFA Tactical Income Fund to their portfolio has put their minds at ease."
Horter concluded "The age-old Modern Portfolio Theory of buy and hold can be complemented by TFA Tactical Funds. Many investors know the importance of flexibility for both asset class diversification and risk management. And that's why we feel that TFAZX and our growth funds should be a part of any portfolio."
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Book Club Gives Psychological Suspense Novel Eight Thumbs Up!
- Dana Incorporated to Participate in Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference
- City of Akron Accepting Applications for New Akron Police Officers
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Mayor Ginther Sends 2023 Capital Budget to Columbus City Council
- Citymark Capital establishes New York office, appoints Matthew Hirsch as Managing Director, Structured Capital Markets
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Groundbreaking QR Code Functionality for Print Advertising