- Myers Industries Announces Meghan Beringer as Senior Director of Investor Relations
- Battelle Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
The area affected by the flushing program is bounded approximately by city limits to the north, North St to the south, city limits to the east, and Cuyahoga St to the west. Fire hydrant flushing crews will be operating from 7:00AM TO 4:00PM on MONDAYs through FRIDAYs.
More on Ohio Pen
- Large-Scale Landscape Restoration: Spades and the African Union Development Agency–NEPAD announce partnerships
- L2 Aviation and Software Development Alternatives announce D-Link repair solution
- Feast of the Seven Fishes at Cibo Modern Mediterranean
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
Residents may experience discolored water after hydrant flushing. To check if their water is clearing, they should turn on a cold water faucet and let it run for about 5 minutes. If it is still discolored after an hour, they should contact 330-375-2420 for assistance.
Stephanie Marsh, Chief Communications Officer for the City of Akron, encourages residents with questions or concerns about this program to contact her at 330-375-2754 or via email.
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Customers Receive Faster Delivery of Energy-Efficient Structured Ceramic Packing from Knight Material Technologies
- TEAMSTERS STRIKE DHL OVER UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICES, STALLED CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS
- Metal Building Manufacturers Association Announces 2024 Board of Directors
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Lightbridge and Centrus Energy Enter into a Contract to Conduct a FEED Study for a Lightbridge Pilot Fuel Fabrication Facility in Piketon, Ohio
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Protect your pets from common, and potentially costly, holiday hazards
- Join the Heartfelt "Stuff the Bus" Event to Support "Nobody Should Freeze to Death in America™"
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- RICH KRAMER HONORED WITH NASCAR'S AWARD OF EXCELLENCE
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- Pitch Black Appoints New Chief People Officer
- Emmy Award Winning Journalist Joins Prominent Haddonfield Real Estate Agency
- Society Brands Receives JobsOhio Grant to Support Corporate Expansion at New Headquarters at Iconic Hall of Fame Village Complex
- Veeam Expands Cyber Protection Capabilities and Adds AI Assistance with New Veeam Data Platform 23H2 Update Available Now