- 2022-10-03 - Mayor Horrigan and Akron City Council Now Accepting Applications for Citizen Oversight Board
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- Corrupt Nypd Official Captured On Camera
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) today announced it will report the results for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 on Tuesday, August 30, 2022. The company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
A live webcast of the call will be available through the Investor Relations section of its website at http://www.biglots.com/corporate/investors/ or by phone by dialing 877.407.3088 (Toll Free) or 201.389.0927 (Toll).
An archive will be available on the Investor Relations section of the company's website at http://www.biglots.com/corporate/investors/ through midnight Tuesday, September 13, 2022. In addition, a replay of the call will be available through September 13 by dialing 877.660.6853 (Toll Free) or 201.612.7415 (Toll) and enter the Replay Conference ID: 13732156.
About Big Lots, Inc.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) is a leading home discount retailer and a Fortune 500 company, operating 1,445 stores in 48 states, as well as a best-in-class ecommerce platform with expanded capabilities via BOPIS, curbside pickup, Instacart and same day delivery across thousands of items. The company's product assortment is focused on home essentials: Furniture, Seasonal, Soft Home, Food, Consumables and Hard Home. Ranked one of the fastest-growing eCommerce businesses by Digital Commerce 360 and the recipient of Home Textiles Today's 2021 Retail Titan Award, Big Lots' mission is to help people Live BIG and Save Lots. The company strives to be the BIG difference for a better life by delivering exceptional value to customers through the ultimate treasure hunt shopping experience, building a "best places to grow" culture, rewarding shareholders with consistent growth and top-tier returns and doing good in local communities. For more information about the company, visit biglots.com.
More on Ohio Pen
- Wastewater Facilities Turn to Greasezilla® for Upstream Fats, Oils & Grease Solution and Revenue Generation
- Presenting Traveling Hands Massage
- P&G to Host the Procter & Gamble 2022 Virtual Annual Meeting of Shareholders October 11
- Solina to acquire Saratoga Food Specialties
- Multi Radiance Medical Therapeutic Laser Receives FDA Clearance for The Treatment of Pain Associated with Fibromyalgia
Cautionary Statement Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
Certain statements in this release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and such statements are intended to qualify for the protection of the safe harbor provided by the Act. The words "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "objective," "goal," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," "will," "should," "may," "target," "forecast," "guidance," "outlook" and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. Similarly, descriptions of objectives, strategies, plans, goals or targets are also forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements relate to the expectations of management as to future occurrences and trends, including statements expressing optimism or pessimism about future operating results or events and projected sales, earnings, capital expenditures and business strategy. Forward-looking statements are based upon a number of assumptions concerning future conditions that may ultimately prove to be inaccurate. Forward-looking statements are and will be based upon management's then-current views and assumptions regarding future events and operating performance and are applicable only as of the dates of such statements. Although the company believes the expectations expressed in forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions within the bounds of knowledge, forward-looking statements, by their nature, involve risks, uncertainties and other factors, any one or a combination of which could materially affect business, financial condition, results of operations or liquidity.
More on Ohio Pen
- Local Entrepreneur to Appear on New Reality Show on the BLKGTV App
- California Entrepreneur Uses AI Technology To Create Stunning, Lifelike Artwork
- Take a Helicopter Ride and Peer Down at the Splendors of Autumn Engulfing Nikko, Japan's Lake Chuzenji!
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Cedar Fair Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors
- Next-generation Supply Chain Resilience from SiliconExpert to Debut at Electronica 2022
Forward-looking statements that the company makes herein and in other reports and releases are not guarantees of future performance and actual results may differ materially from those discussed in such forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, including, but not limited to, developments related to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, current economic and credit conditions, the cost of goods, the inability to successfully execute strategic initiatives, competitive pressures, economic pressures on customers and the company, the availability of brand name closeout merchandise, trade restrictions, freight costs, the risks discussed in the Risk Factors section of the company's most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, and other factors discussed from time to time in other filings with the SEC, including Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K. This release should be read in conjunction with such filings, and you should consider all of these risks, uncertainties and other factors carefully in evaluating forward-looking statements.
You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date thereof. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. You are advised, however, to consult any further disclosures the company makes on related subjects in public announcements and SEC filings.
SOURCE Big Lots, Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Ironside Human Resources Announces Office Expansion Due to Rapid Growth
- Athersys to Host Business Update Conference Call on October 6th
- Seeking More Equitable Contract, Kroger Health Sends Notice of Intent to Terminate to Express Scripts, Inc.
- Evangeline M. Mitchell Named as the Recipient of the Bar Association of DC's 150th Anniversary Presidential Award
- City of Akron Seeking Parade Units for the 35th Annual Welcome Santa Holiday Parade
- Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Appoints Joshua Wilson to the Board of Directors; Announces Dates Related to its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Civista Bancshares, Inc. To Acquire Vision Financial Group, Inc.
- Corrupt Nypd Official Captured On Camera
- AesirX DMA releases 5 new marketing channels giving 100 Free delivered posts to 4 Social Media sites per day
- GreenPromoCode.com Announces Huge Black Friday Promo Codes, Coupons & Deals
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
- Fifth Third Bank Makes BLINK Attractions Carbon Neutral with Help from Duke Energy
- Akron: Mayor Horrigans State of the City Address Rescheduled for March 22, 2023
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- City of Akron to Celebrate Trick or Treat on Saturday, October 29 from 5-7 PM
- Forge Biologics to Present and Participate at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan to Begin Accepting Applications for Next Round of Violence Intervention and Prevention Grants on Oct. 1
- Checkpoint Surgical launches CHECKPOINT GEMINI™ Bipolar Nerve Stimulator for precise stimulation
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT