- Governor Mike DeWine Proclaims Jan. 23-Jan. 29 "Ohio School Choice Week"; Recognizes Options as Vital in K-12 Education
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- February 22-23, 2022: Solid Dose Manufacturing & Packaging – Register for Free
- May 10-11, 2022: Aseptic Fill/Finish Manufacturing & Packaging – Register for Free
- September 13-14, 2022: Solid Dose Manufacturing & Packaging
Pharmaceutical Online (Life Science Connect Media), Techceuticals, and Federal Equipment Company sponsor the event making it free for attendees. Events in 2020 and 2021 drew thousands of attendees.
This event is ideal for individuals in the following roles:
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Operations
Don't miss this opportunity to interact, engage, and learn what's new and exciting in the pharmaceutical industry at this free virtual trade show!
Presentation topics at the February event will include:
- Operational Efficiencies in Tableting
- High Shear Granulation and Fluid Bed Drying Technologies
- End of Line Packaging Innovations
- Serialization and Labeling
- Capsule Filling – What You Should Know
- High Containment Guidelines for OSD Manufacturing
- Milling and Particle Size Reduction
- Roller Compaction
- And More!
Virtual Pharma Expo registration is FREE at https://www.virtualexposeries.com/.
More on Ohio Pen
- Smart Pendant Software Version 2.1 Expands Ease of Use and Controller Performance
- Automated Data Collection Reduces Errors
- Three Senior Attorneys Join Gertsburg Licata
- Construction Machinery Sales Set to Improve in North America
- Mayor Horrigan Announces Planning Underway for Akrons Bicentennial Celebration in 2025
Call For Exhibitors!
Does your pharmaceutical equipment company or related service provider want to make a presentation at one of the upcoming Virtual Pharma Expos? Please use this form or contact Scott Moren at [email protected].
Pharmaceutical Online provides the pharmaceutical manufacturing and packaging industry with exclusive and daily actionable information. Pharmaceutical Online delivers in-depth technical and educational content, such as white papers, application notes, webinars, podcasts, case studies and many other resources to worldwide manufacturers each day.
Techceuticals provides training and troubleshooting to the pharmaceutical industry. Our technical tips, articles, and training programs include tablet and capsule formulation assistance, operator training, public training seminars and hands-on training sessions for solid dose manufacturing, tablet compression, encapsulation, and film coating.
More on Ohio Pen
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Owens Corning to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results on February 16
- Dana Introduces Brevini™ S-Series Gearboxes Customized for Biogas Production, Wastewater Treatment Applications
Federal Equipment Company offers 60 years of expertise buying and selling pharmaceutical processing and packaging equipment. We optimize the value you recoup for surplus equipment and ensure you get the equipment you need quickly from our broad, on-hand inventory of reliable used machines.
For more information:
SOURCE Federal Equipment Company
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Beacon Healthcare Systems Improves Medicare Application Processing Time by 92%
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Babcock & Wilcox Renewable Awarded $11 Million Contract to Provide Technologies for Biomass Boiler Upgrade
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- TravelCenters of America Outlines Plans Heading into 50th Anniversary Year
- Aktion Associates Appoints Two Vice Presidents
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Cincinnati Fitness Studio Opens Second Location, Celebrates One Year
- Prosource Acquires PBSI Technology Solutions, Expands IT Capabilities and Expertise
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Urban City Codes Selects SureImpact to Measure Impact of Culturally-focused Technology Training
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- CoagCo LLC Announces Agreement with North American Rescue to Distribute its Innovative Nosebleed Device
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released