- Free Popular Ebooks Provide Sweet Summer Reading Experience for Students
- Innovation Engineering Fundamentals + Blue Belt Certification from Eureka! Ranch is an official Ohio Workforce Inventory of Education and Training Approved Program
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
Accuro is an easy-to-use device specifically designed to improve the efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures. Anesthesia providers can take advantage of precise image guidance rather than relying on traditional palpation to estimate the spinal midline and appropriate intervertebral space for needle placement resulting in improved procedural efficacy and patient safety.
Tom Metcalf, President of Tri-anim Health Services, said, "The Tri-anim team is thrilled to be able to provide the Accuro device to our customers, as it supports Tri-anim's vision to offer the most effective products and solutions to our customers. The Accuro is clinically proven to increase first-attempt success rates, especially with challenging patient anatomy, and will help anesthesia providers improve their efficiency and elevate their standard of care."
The Accuro spinal navigation system delivers automated, real-time image guidance with significantly enhanced bone-to-tissue contrast to ensure improved localization of the desired intervertebral space for first-attempt success during spinal needle guidance procedures. Currently, there are no modalities like Accuro for anesthesia providers, specifically designed to improve the efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures.
More on Ohio Pen
- Veeam Reports 25% Growth in Q1' 2021 with Unmatched Scale and Market Expansion
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
Will Mauldin, PhD, co-founder, and CEO of RIVANNA, commented, "We worked together to establish this strategic partnership, and are excited to begin an alliance with Tri-anim due in part to their specialty anesthesia focus and clinical expertise. This milestone demonstrates an increasing opportunity for Accuro sales in the anesthesia market, and we are pleased to gain momentum across the United States. Accuro's increased national expansion and continuing worldwide market adoption indicate RIVANNA's success and the progression of our ongoing mission to elevate the standard of care."
Accuro's state-of-the-art image guidance technologies include BoneEnhance® Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which improves bone visualization, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which guides needle placement with real-time, automatic spinal landmark detection. To learn more about the Accuro device, read the clinical studies and request a demo, visit Tri-anim.com/rivanna/.
About Tri-anim Health Services
Tri-anim Health Services provides innovative respiratory, anesthesia and critical care products and therapies to hospitals, health systems and other patient care facilities nationwide. As a leader in healthcare excellence for over 45 years, Tri-anim offers targeted solutions, value-oriented programs, clinical expertise, and in-service training to help provide effective and efficient patient care. For more information, visit www.tri-anim.com.
More on Ohio Pen
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Announces Closing of $100 Million Offering of Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Mayor Ginther Announces New Leadership Position, $10 Million Investment and Other Initiatives to Expand Support for Affording Housing in Columbus
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- IAITAM: Key U.S. Pipeline "Ransomware" Attack Reflects Weak Infrastructure IT Asset Management, More Hacks Expected
- Marketing AI Institute Announces Chief Growth Officer, $1 Million Seed Round
RIVANNA is elevating global standards of care through the development and commercialization of world-first imaging-based medical technologies. The Company's platform builds on continuous advancements in technology, including BoneEnhance® Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which optimizes ultrasound for the visualization of bony versus soft-tissue anatomy, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which automates ultrasound image interpretation. RIVANNA's clinician-assistance solutions fill unmet needs in the healthcare delivery stream, improving decision-making, clinician workflows, health outcomes and patient satisfaction. Headquartered in Charlottesville, VA, RIVANNA is privately held and operates an FDA-registered and ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facility where it produces the Accuro® product line and related medical equipment and components. For more information, visit rivannamedical.com.
Related Links: www.tri-anim.com.
Beth Scott, Director of Marketing Communications: 614.760.5000 [email protected]
SOURCE Tri-anim Health Services
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- The Andersons, Inc. Names Gary Douglas to Board of Directors
- Small Business Hiring Trends Gain Momentum in April
- Hexion Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Lead with Your Soul - Facing Ethical Dilemmas as Professionals
- GCG Mints NFTs for Famed Cincinnati Mixed-Media Artist Innovator Mitch Kaufmann
- Mayor Ginther Announces Launch of Summer Programming for Columbus Youth
- Candace Owens and Congresswoman Lauren Boebert Headline Ohio Political Summit
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Announces NFTs Featuring Celebrated College and Pro Football Star Tim Brown
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- University Hospitals first in Ohio to treat patients with two FDA approved CAR T cancer therapies
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- A.M. Best Affirms Grange's Rating and Upgrades Outlook to Positive; Rated for Innovation for the Second Consecutive Year
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- ECRM's 2021 Global Market: Food & Beverage Registrations are Delivering Unprecedented Momentum Featuring Retailers from Over 30 Countries Worldwide
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Treasure Hunt in Beavercreek, OH?!?!