- Free Popular Ebooks Provide Sweet Summer Reading Experience for Students
- Innovation Engineering Fundamentals + Blue Belt Certification from Eureka! Ranch is an official Ohio Workforce Inventory of Education and Training Approved Program
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Fletcher, North Carolina, Equilibar offers a wide range of back pressure, vacuum, and electronic regulators, as well as specialty valves and other fluid control products. Equilibar's unique, patented, dome-loaded multiple orifice technology provides best-in-class fluid control for some of the most challenging applications in the world.
Jeff Jennings, President of Equilibar said: "We are thrilled to be joining the Richards team. Partnering with Richards and its global network of technical Sales Representatives will allow us to offer our highly engineered solutions to a wider range of customers, particularly in the pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical markets. We look forward to continuing to serve the most demanding fluid applications in collaboration with Richards."
More on Ohio Pen
- Veeam Reports 25% Growth in Q1' 2021 with Unmatched Scale and Market Expansion
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
Equilibar is a highly complementary addition to Richards' portfolio of precision fluid control equipment. "Equilibar's product technology and problem-solving capabilities are unparalleled. The team's impressive track record of innovation will bolster our existing pipeline of new products," said Jordan Bast, President and CEO of Richards. "We share the same strong commitment to exceptional customer service and responsiveness as Equilibar, and we are excited to welcome their employees to the Richards family."
About Richards Industrials
Richards is the parent company of seven distinct industrial product lines: Regulators and control valves from Jordan Valve®; sanitary regulators, diaphragm valves and control valves from Steriflow Valve®; 3A regulators, butterfly valves, ball valves and steam traps from Steriflow Food & Beverage; ball valves and automated products from Marwin Valve®; high pressure – extreme low flow regulators and control valves from LowFlow Valve®; instrument valves and manifolds from Hex Valve®; steam traps and steam specialty equipment from Bestobell Steam Traps®.
More on Ohio Pen
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Announces Closing of $100 Million Offering of Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Mayor Ginther Announces New Leadership Position, $10 Million Investment and Other Initiatives to Expand Support for Affording Housing in Columbus
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- IAITAM: Key U.S. Pipeline "Ransomware" Attack Reflects Weak Infrastructure IT Asset Management, More Hacks Expected
- Marketing AI Institute Announces Chief Growth Officer, $1 Million Seed Round
Equilibar specializes in precision fluid control for the most challenging applications in research and industry. The company works collaboratively and creatively with scientists and engineers around the world on innovative solutions to complex problems. Its patented dome-loaded, multiple-orifice back pressure regulators are able to perform in situations where traditional valves and regulators cannot and are often used in groundbreaking research and emerging technologies. Equilibar products are used in a broad range of industries, including catalysis, fuel cells, aerospace, biopharma, and green energy.
Marketing Communications Manager
This release was issued through WebWire®. For more information, visit http://www.webwire.com.
SOURCE Richards Industrials
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- The Andersons, Inc. Names Gary Douglas to Board of Directors
- Small Business Hiring Trends Gain Momentum in April
- Hexion Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Lead with Your Soul - Facing Ethical Dilemmas as Professionals
- GCG Mints NFTs for Famed Cincinnati Mixed-Media Artist Innovator Mitch Kaufmann
- Mayor Ginther Announces Launch of Summer Programming for Columbus Youth
- Candace Owens and Congresswoman Lauren Boebert Headline Ohio Political Summit
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Announces NFTs Featuring Celebrated College and Pro Football Star Tim Brown
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- University Hospitals first in Ohio to treat patients with two FDA approved CAR T cancer therapies
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- A.M. Best Affirms Grange's Rating and Upgrades Outlook to Positive; Rated for Innovation for the Second Consecutive Year
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- ECRM's 2021 Global Market: Food & Beverage Registrations are Delivering Unprecedented Momentum Featuring Retailers from Over 30 Countries Worldwide
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Treasure Hunt in Beavercreek, OH?!?!