- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
CINCINNATI, July 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Paycor HCM, Inc. ("Paycor") (Nasdaq: PYCR) today unveiled a new mission-driven tagline that aligns to their focus on supporting HR and business leaders. Paycor recognizes the disproportionate impact leaders have on employee engagement and retention. The company's mission, offerings, and business model are designed to empower leaders to develop winning teams. Paycor is now enhancing its messaging to better encompass the company's mission and what business leaders need now more than ever.
In Paycor's recent survey, HR in 2023: Insights & Predictions, retention was the primary priority amongst company and business leaders, with many struggling to address this concern. The workforce has undergone tumultuous times, with nearly 33% of employees in the U.S. considering quitting their jobs. Additionally, expectations of work and definitions of culture have all dramatically changed since 2020. Now more than ever, leaders are desperate for tools and information on how to attract and retain talent, which continues to be top of mind as we enter bear market territory.
More on Ohio Pen
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- Babcock & Wilcox Awarded $42 Million Contract for Installation of Environmental Equipment for U.S. Power Plant
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- American Financial Group, Inc. Increases Annual Common Stock Dividend by 12.5%; Seventeenth Consecutive Year of Dividend Increases
- Ellipse Solutions Exhibiting at Community Summit North America 2022
In response to these market needs, Paycor has been focused on their mission of setting up companies for future success and empowering front-line leaders with insights, solutions, and tools purpose-built to improve employee engagement and retention. Paycor is adopting a new tagline to better align with their mission and offerings.
"By introducing our new Empowering Leaders tagline, our mission is clearer than ever before," said Raul Villar Jr., Chief Executive Officer of Paycor. "As we continue to evolve to meet the ever-changing business needs, we are committed to helping empower frontline leaders to be more effective so they can deliver enhanced business results for their organizations."
The new tagline debut follows Paycor's recognition as a Nacha Certified status for a second consecutive year. Additionally, the thriving company was named a winner of the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Top Workplaces 2022 Award in February.
More on Ohio Pen
- Entrepreneurs Compete for National Exposure in 'Perfect Pitch' Event
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- City of Akron Welcomes Temporary Public Dance Floor Installation in Lock 4
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Flexjet to Showcase its New Private Helicopter Division During Monterey Car Week with a Sikorsky S-76 on Display at The Quail
Paycor's human capital management (HCM) platform modernizes every aspect of people management, from recruiting, onboarding and payroll to career development and retention, but what really sets us apart is our focus on leaders. For more than 30 years we've been listening to and partnering with leaders, so we know what they need: a unified HR platform, easy integration with third party apps, powerful analytics, talent development software, and configurable technology that supports specific industry needs. That's why more than 29,000 customers trust Paycor to help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Akron: Headworks Improvement Project Approaching Final Phase
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Keyfactor Named to the 2022 Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year and Recognized as the Fastest Growing PKI and Cryptography Leader in America
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Big Lots to Report Second Quarter Results on August 30, 2022
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Vertical Capital Income Fund (VCIF) Announces 2022 Annual Meeting and Record Date
- Rocky Brands Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- Thermocouple, Thermistor or RTD? – Part 1
- PMT Group adds 30,000 sq ft for Magnetic Material and Lightweight Metal Production
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved PPE Mask Covering for the Entire Head (CCT-4664)
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge
- Loxperts Inc. launches the first-ever on-demand freelancer marketplace dedicated to localization experts
- BankiFi Secures $4.8 Million Investment for North American Expansion