- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
"I couldn't be happier or more excited for our people about this next chapter," said Ryan. "The move to an ESOP demonstrates our commitment to them, allowing them to take part in our future success, while also continuing as the fiercely independent agency that we've always been."
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The shift to employee ownership will help preserve Ologie's flexibility and sustainability as an independent company. There are no planned changes to Ologie's management structure or day-to-day operations, and the conversion to an ESOP will not impact Ologie's work with its clients. Faust commented that they are proud of their long-term relationships with their clients who have hired them multiple times throughout their career. He added that this move reinforces that they are fully invested and committed to delivering smart, creative work that helps their partners solve their biggest challenges for years to come.
Ologie is a national market leader in education, working primarily within colleges, universities and private K-12 schools while partnering with adjacent organizations in the arts and culture space. Ryan stated that this transition is a natural progression for them; it reinforces their culture, ensures they will continue to serve their clients in the best way possible and supports their company's long-term sustainability.
For more information about Ologie visit www.ologie.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers