- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- New York Young Republican Club Endorses Allen Mashburn For Lieutenant Governor Of North Carolina
Tim McCartney, NASA Glenn Aeronautics Research Director, said "NASA's research in aeronautics provides benefits for all humanity. This event is an opportunity for us to share what NASA is doing to lead the way with sustainable aviation technologies and how we're partnering with industry to accomplish the aviation community's climate change agenda to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by 2050."
At the event, attendees will have the opportunity to explore innovative NASA-developed technology and hardware, as well as experience NASA Glenn capabilities firsthand through interactive displays. K-12 students will also be able to participate in STEM activities. Additionally, representatives from NASA Glenn Technology Transfer Program will be available to discuss opportunities for businesses and startups to license patented NASA technologies.
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The Pilatus PC-12 aircraft from NASA Glenn will also be on display during the event. The PC-12 and its crew are conducting research that will help pave the way for a safe and mobile future where air taxis and drones can occupy airspace with airliners and other aircraft.
Panel sessions at the event will provide an overview of NASA's mission to advance future commercial air travel through ultra-efficient airliners, improved airspace safety, high-speed flight, and advanced air mobility. It will also highlight how businesses, entrepreneurs, and college students can access NASA technologies through educational and business partnership opportunities.
NASA Aviation Day is part of the 2023 Energy & Mobility Conference and Expo which is supported by NASA and brings together professionals from around the globe to focus on advancing energy and mobility sectors with modern technology.
The public is invited to attend this free event which promises an exciting look into how NASA is revolutionizing air travel with sustainable aviation technologies that could lead us towards net zero carbon emissions by 2050!
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers