- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
Many travelers' preferred destinations seem to be beach, mountain and state or national park locales that are safe for social distancing. Travelers also say hotels will be their preferred accommodation, because they offer more control of their environment as opposed to staying in a relative's home.3
"It has certainly been an unconventional year in many ways, and an upside-down holiday season for consumers, but there are those travelers who are still looking for a safe getaway that's just a road trip away," says Marina MacDonald, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof. "Red Roof, with so many properties just mere minutes or miles from beach, mountain and park locations, is helping travelers with our affordable HoliStay offerings, and giving consumers confidence with our RediClean enhanced cleaning protocols. We're wishing everyone a happy and safe HoliStay this season."
HoliStay offerings are designed to bridge the desire for a comfortable, safe stay with the need for a cost-effective price. Guests can conveniently and directly book and stay at properties they can access from major highways and small-town byways.
A Happy HoliStay includes:
- RediRewards™ members can save up to 30% at participating Red Roof properties when they book direct at redroof.com, 800.RED.ROOF, or by calling or booking at a specific property before December 29, 2020 for stays through December 29, 2020. Not a RediRewards member? Join today!
- As part of its newest Room in Your Heart (RIYH) purpose program, through the end of 2020, Red Roof is inviting travelers to stay at participating locations and receive a 15% discount while supporting Red Roof's donation to three organizations doing incredible work with students, children and military members, changing their lives in multiple ways on a daily basis: The Thurgood Marshall College Fund (TMCF), Flying Horse Farms and the Freedom Alliance. Guests will be able to choose which charity they would like to support by booking direct online or by calling 800.RED.ROOF.
As always, Red Roof is ready with RediClean™. Red Roof RediClean includes rigorous enhanced cleaning protocols giving consumers the confidence they need to hit the road again. Red Roof's RediClean is taking cleanliness and hygiene to a whole new level. Red Roof is following all CDC and government guidelines and best practice policies to protect guests and employees. Red Roof properties and their staff are armed with the cleaning protocols to keep themselves and their guests safe.
More on Ohio Pen
- Hiring Decreases in November as Uncertainty Catches Up to Small Business Sector
- Big Lots Announces Quarterly Dividend On Common Stock
- HMB Earns Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Christmas Sale On Human Hair Wigs 2020
- The J.M. Smucker Co. to Divest its Natural Balance® Business
About Red Roof®
Red Roof is an award-winning leader in the lodging industry, recognized for creating the innovative Upscale Economy® segment serving millions of guests each year. Known for obsessively listening to consumers, Red Roof offers travelers a consistently high-quality experience at an affordable price. With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof has over 650 properties in the U.S. and has expanded internationally to Brazil and Japan. Whether business or leisure, short trips or extended stays, in the hearts of cities or on the road, Red Roof has a property for every traveler, delivering an enhanced experience at a value price. Red Roof is pet-friendly, as one well-behaved pet is welcome per room, nationwide, at no additional cost*. Ranging from economy to upper midscale, Red Roof's portfolio of brands includes: Red Roof Inn® and Red Roof PLUS+®, allowing guests to Sleep Easy. Spend Less®. with enhanced amenities at a value price; The Red Collection®, a hyper-local soft brand in the Hearts of Cities You Love™; and HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof®, offering guests A Brand New Way to Extended Stay™. Red Roof offers franchisees Genuine Relationships. Real Results. ® - a unique owner-operator experience establishing common ground with franchisees. To join Red Roof's industry-leading loyalty program, RediRewards™, or for reservations, visit redroof.com or call 800.RED.ROOF.
*Pet accommodations policy may vary at some HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof locations.
More on Ohio Pen
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
- Laird Connectivity and Cal-Chip Connected Devices Partner to Deliver Wireless LoRaWAN Solutions for IoT
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- The Ridge Ohio Partners with iHeartMedia to Launch Brief Podcast Spots to be Featured During the Bill Cunningham Show
SOURCE Red Roof
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Riverain Technologies to Showcase AI Innovations and Initiatives at RSNA 2020
- ProAmpac Acquires Rosenbloom Groupe Inc., Hymopack Ltd. and Dyne-A-Pak
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with
- A Love Story Spanning Forty-Three Years, Lee Barber's Getting to Grace is for the Hopeful
- Oberlin to Launch Integrative Concentration in Global Health
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan Issues Statement Regarding Personal Experience with COVID-19
- Olde Wood Limited® Revolutionizes Sustainable Wood Flooring with Its Patent Pending Hemp Wood Filler Product -- The First and Only Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable Wood Filler Product Made from Hemp Plants
- Central Ohio Urology Group Adds Dr. Kyle M. Lester
- Halo Health Expands Leadership Team; Julia Goebel Joins as Vice President, Head of Marketing
- EclecticIQ raises €20 million in Series C funding
- AKCP Develops COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring
- Core Specialty Announces Completion of StarStone U.S. Recapitalization
- Kroger Family of Companies' Associates Ratify Agreement with 20 UFCW Local Unions to Improve Security and Stability of Future Pension Benefits
- KOST USA is acquired by Recochem Corporation
- Battelle and NEON to Highlight Research Infrastructure and Partnerships at the 2020 American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting
- Honda Helps Protect Big Darby Nature Preserve with 90-acre Land Donation
- Donald Wayne King Introduces New Lo-Fi Hip Hop Funk Sound