- PLP ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF PILOT PLASTICS ASSETS
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
The invention provides an improved design for a cake pan. In doing so, it enables the user to create level cakes each and every time. As a result, it offers an alternative to using traditional cake pans and tools to make a cake level and it could save time and energy in the kitchen. The invention features an effective design that is easy to use so it is ideal for households, bakeries and restaurants. Additionally, it is producible in design variations.
More on Ohio Pen
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Captain D's Sails into 2023 with Full Slate of New Restaurants Under Construction
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
- A+ Expands "In Person" ACT Tutoring Services in Greater Cincinnati Ohio
The original design was submitted to the Cincinnati sales office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 21-CCT-4737, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Eddie Turner Ranked #13 On The Power List Of The Top 200 Biggest Voices In Leadership In 2023
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Tobacco-Free Kids Strongly Supports Mayor Bibb's Legislation to End Flavored Tobacco Sales in Cleveland
- In a blatant attack our His Glory Facebook Account with over 2.2 million followers has been hacked!
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- IISE announces leadership election results
- Keyfactor Global Channel Program Hits New Milestones as Businesses Prioritize Machine Identity Management
- City of Akron Breaks Ground on Ed Davis Community Center Renovations
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- WENDY'S UNVEILS CRAVEABLE 2 FOR $6 DEAL ON 2/6
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Veterans for Trump endorsement of MS Senator Chris McDaniel for Lieutenant Governor
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Civista Bancshares, Inc. Declares First Quarter Common Dividend
- TWO PUBLIC ALLIES ALUMNI JOIN THE NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- SurePoint Technologies Recognized as Legal Technology Trailblazer by The National Law Journal
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area