- Governor Mike DeWine Proclaims Jan. 23-Jan. 29 "Ohio School Choice Week"; Recognizes Options as Vital in K-12 Education
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
OmniSeq INSIGHT combines genomic and immune profiling to comprehensively characterize a patient's tumor to identify potential treatment and clinical trial options. OmniSeq INSIGHT examines the full coding region of 523 genes by next generation sequencing for mutations, copy number alterations, fusions microsatellite instability (MSI), tumor mutation burden (TMB), and expression of 64 immune genes in the tumor microenvironment. The test also includes PD-L1 by immunohistochemistry.
"Our partnership with GenomOncology has advanced our ability to efficiently classify variants, match therapies and identify trials located within 200 miles of the patient's home," says Shengle Zhang, MD, Laboratory Director of OmniSeq. "This highly customized laboratory information system supports OmniSeq's competitive turnaround time of matched precision medicine options to ordering clinicians for their cancer patients."
More on Ohio Pen
- Automated Data Collection Reduces Errors
- Three Senior Attorneys Join Gertsburg Licata
- Construction Machinery Sales Set to Improve in North America
- Mayor Horrigan Announces Planning Underway for Akrons Bicentennial Celebration in 2025
- Right now Unique Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has the largest volume of inventory in the Burlington area!
To streamline variant review, interpretation, and case reporting, OmniSeq implemented the highly customized GO Pathology Workbench. Central to the GO Pathology Workbench's function is a proprietary, algorithmically-driven database of evidence and guideline-based therapeutic options and clinical trials. The results are displayed in the comprehensive OmniSeq INSIGHT test report.
"The adaptability and versatility of the GO Pathology Workbench enabled us to efficiently customize the workbench to accommodate the unique features of the OmniSeq INSIGHT test. By providing the knowledge and evidence needed for effective variant interpretation, GO Pathology Workbench provides a tool to support OmniSeq INSIGHT's swift turnaround time," said Matt Stachowiak, PhD, Director of Product Management at GenomOncology.
In June 2021, Labcorp (NYSE: LH), a leading global life sciences company, acquired OmniSeq. OmniSeq INSIGHT is available to U.S.-based clinicians exclusively through Labcorp, and across Canada through Dynacare, a Labcorp company. The test is also available to global biopharmaceutical companies exclusively through Labcorp Drug Development. For more information about OmniSeq INSIGHT, visit oncology.labcorp.com/omniseq.
More on Ohio Pen
- SafuCoin (SAFUCOIN) announces it will provide a critical missing part of the infrastructure for the crypto economy – a 'trust layer'
- New hire power hitters bring additional strategic depth to help USAM's clients
- Owens Corning to Announce Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results on February 16
- Dana Introduces Brevini™ S-Series Gearboxes Customized for Biogas Production, Wastewater Treatment Applications
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
GenomOncology provides the healthcare community with data-driven insights to improve cancer care. GenomOncology strengthens your precision oncology program by transforming valuable, but unusable data, into actionable oncology treatment options and strategic insights. GenomOncology's Precision Oncology Platform (POP) powers its comprehensive set of end-to-end software solutions that enhance decision support. POP combines both proprietary content and public and licensed data sets with your internal patient data to provide you the information necessary to improve patient outcomes. Learn more at www.genomoncology.com.
Alysia Kaplan, Director of Marketing
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Babcock & Wilcox Renewable Awarded $11 Million Contract to Provide Technologies for Biomass Boiler Upgrade
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- TravelCenters of America Outlines Plans Heading into 50th Anniversary Year
- Aktion Associates Appoints Two Vice Presidents
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Cincinnati Fitness Studio Opens Second Location, Celebrates One Year
- Prosource Acquires PBSI Technology Solutions, Expands IT Capabilities and Expertise
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Urban City Codes Selects SureImpact to Measure Impact of Culturally-focused Technology Training
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- CoagCo LLC Announces Agreement with North American Rescue to Distribute its Innovative Nosebleed Device
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Crowds Wire LTD is Launching the Marketing Agency New Site