Headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, GPRS is the nation's largest provider of advanced scanning services for subsurface infrastructure. GPRS has an extensive nationwide network of 250+ highly trained and experienced project managers in every major U.S. market. The Company provides incredible value to their customers by supporting critical infrastructure maintenance and damage prevention services.
GPRS, the industry founder, pioneered the use of ground penetrating radar technology for identifying subsurface structures as part of maintenance, repair and remodeling work on existing infrastructure. The Company provides a superior value proposition to its customers by delivering industry-leading accuracy in subsurface locates that significantly improve job site safety and reduce costs for clients associated with damages and site shutdowns.
More on Ohio Pen
- A Toxic Odor Problem Is Reduced to Almost Nothing
- Clearwater Living Opens Clearwater at Sonoma Hills, an Assisted Living and Memory Support Community
- Joel Lindholm Head of CBRS LTE/5G at Facebook to Keynote the Connected Virtual Tech Event
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas, CA Opens
- City of Akron Passes Local Face Covering Mandate
J.D. Wright, Partner of CIVC, commented, "Matt and his management team have done a phenomenal job of growing GPRS to become the provider-of-choice in the utility locating and structural scanning market. We look forward to continuing to work with Matt, the entire GPRS management team, and Kohlberg in this next phase of growth."
"CIVC was a supportive partner to management as we have expanded the business into new markets and widened the gap between our competition," said Matt Aston. "The GPRS team is highly enthusiastic to partner with Kohlberg for our next phase of growth as we look to expand our footprint and enhance our ability to meet our customers' needs."
"We are delighted to partner with Matt and team. GPRS has established itself as the leading private utility locating platform," said Benjamin Mao, Partner of Kohlberg. "We believe the Company is well positioned to accelerate their growth trajectory and execute on its long-term strategic plan."
Houlihan Lokey and KeyBanc Capital Markets served as financial advisors, and Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal counsel to GPRS. Ropes & Gray LLP served as legal counsel to Kohlberg.
GPRS, headquartered in Toledo, Ohio, provides private utility locating and concrete scanning services to utilities, contractors, engineering firms and environmental consultants in every major market in the United States. To learn more, visit www.gprsinc.com.
More on Ohio Pen
- Nitor CONNECT Now Available for Purchase on SAP® App Center
- Brooks Bell Launches Inaugural Report, Setting Industry Standard for Experimentation Programs
- Women in Quantum Summit launch event
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
About CIVC Partners, LP
CIVC Partners is a Chicago-based private equity firm investing in high growth middle market business services companies. Since 1989, the team has invested over $1.7 billion in 66 platform companies and currently invests from CIVC Partners Fund V. More information on CIVC Partners and its portfolio companies can be found at www.civc.com.
About Kohlberg & Company, LLC
Kohlberg & Company, LLC ("Kohlberg") is a leading private equity firm headquartered in Mount Kisco, New York. Since its inception in 1987, Kohlberg has organized nine private equity funds, through which it has raised over $10 billion of committed equity capital. Over its 33-year history, Kohlberg has completed 80 platform investments and nearly 200 add-on acquisitions, with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $22 billion. For more information, please visit www.kohlberg.com.
SOURCE CIVC Partners, L.P.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend On Common Shares And Preferred Stocks
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- City of Akron Establishes Public Art Program
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- City of Columbus Announce Grants for Summer Youth
- Grid Modernization Work Underway to Enhance Service Reliability for Ohio Edison Customers in Trumbull and Mahoning Counties
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients