"I am highly committed to putting our mission of saving lives, celebrating lives, and leading the fight for a world without cancer at the forefront," said Oeters. "Our important work is deeply personal to me -so many have been touched by cancer and my family is no exception. I am excited to return to my home state and work alongside our volunteers and partners to raise significant funds in order to carry out our critical mission work."
As Executive Director, Oeters will be managing and growing leadership boards that will be assisting in the implementation and drive of regional strategic growth priorities for mission, revenue and advocacy. As the top executive in Ohio, Northern Kentucky and West Virginia, Oeters leads a team of more than 50 dedicated staff and leadership volunteers responsible for area initiatives including Relay For Life®, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer® and other American Cancer Society community-based fundraising initiatives.
More on Ohio Pen
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Scrubs for All Shapes & Sizes: A Guide to Different Brands
- Cultivating 'Harmony at Home' Inspires Dutch Boy® Paints' 2021 Color of the Year and Complementary Color Trends
- New Look! Same Quality Service
- Cincinnati: City Prepared for Upcoming Winter Season
Most recently, Oeters served as Strategic Director of Distinguished Partners Events at the American Cancer Society's Global Headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently serving on the National Executive Board for Tri Delta as one of seven directors.
Oeters is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati and will be headquartered out of the Blue Ash, Ohio office of the American Cancer Society.
About the American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society is a global grassroots force of 2 million volunteers saving lives in every community. We're finding cures as the nation's largest private, not-for-profit investor in cancer research, ensuring people facing cancer have the help they need and continuing the fight for access to quality health care, lifesaving screenings and more. For more information, to get help, or to join the fight, call us anytime, day or night, at (800) 227-2345 or visit cancer.org.
Contact: Alexandra Houser Vukoder, APR
[email protected], 330-606-2467
SOURCE American Cancer Society Ohio, West Virginia
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Longstanding Viera/Suntree brokerage Vista Florida Realty LLC merges with Dale Sorensen Real Estate, Inc
- Cloudbreak Health Announces Telehealth Integration with Oneview Healthcare
- Keyfactor and Per Scholas Announce Partnership to Drive Skills Training & Diversity in Cybersecurity
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- LYRIC names Toni Newman as New Interim Executive Director and Jodi Schwartz as President
- Great American Insurance Group Announces the Retirement of Gary T. Dunbar, Divisional President
- Truliant Federal Credit Union Enlists Diebold Nixdorf's AllConnect(SM) Managed Services To Optimize Its ATM Fleet
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
- B&W Renewable to Provide Upgrades to Reduce Emissions and Increase Efficiency of Scotland Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Braeden Lichti - What's Next for the Healthcare Sector?
- Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon Dr. Patti Flint now offering sought-after lip lift procedure
- Goodyear To Announce Third Quarter 2020 Financial Results
- Entrepreneur, Investor Signs $100,000 Contract With Hotel To Host First Female Founders Pitch Summit Despite Pandemic
- New Partnership Aims to Create COVID-Safe Zones for Return to Work, Travel, Conferences and Live Events
- Studica Celebrates 35 Years in Business
- Geoff Bryce Named President of SOICA
- Confast RedHead Trubolt+ wedge anchor heavy-duty fastener for anchoring to infrastructure
- AEP Increases Quarterly Dividend To 74 Cents A Share
- The Ultimate Election Night Survival Kit
- Oral-B Announces a New Initiative and $1 Million Commitment to Help Make Better Oral Health Outcomes Possible for All