- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- OCLC named 'Best Place to Work in IT' by Computerworld
Jim Weiland, Chairman of EMS, expressed his confidence in the decision to appoint Yazdian as the company's new leader. "I am confident that Afshin is the right person to help navigate our company to new heights. His dedication to fostering collaboration and innovation gives me confidence in this decision," said Weiland.
Yazdian brings an impressive track record of results-oriented and transformative leadership from his previous roles with three fintech companies that achieved public status (two listed on NASDAQ and another on the NYSE). He is committed to investing in EMS' people and technology to ensure a great experience for everyone who interacts with the company.
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
"I am thrilled to embark on this new journey and for the opportunity to work with an amazing team to build the next great Fintech organization," said Yazdian. "We will drive growth while also ensuring that EMS is an amazing place to work and an incredible partner to our customers."
The appointment of Yazdian underscores EMS' dedication to delivering unparalleled service in the ever-changing digital economy. With EMS at the forefront of fintech evolution, Yazdian's leadership will help transform the organization and implement a strategy for future growth and expansion.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers