- PLP ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF PILOT PLASTICS ASSETS
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- L-Strategies political and business consulting firm launched by partners Angie Wong and Jared Craig with Donna and Stan Fitzgerald
CINCINNATI, Nov. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Since 1965 Sur-Seal has provided custom sealing solutions to industry leading OEMs across a variety of markets.
In recent years Sur-Seal has invested in growing its operations and capabilities through strategic acquisitions, completing partnerships with Spectex, a provider of die-cut felts and gaskets, and Mueller, a provider of comprehensive die-cut solutions and services. Together these businesses provide custom engineering, converting, and manufacturing of flexible materials. Now they will all go to market under one unified brand name, Sur-Seal. "We now have three great companies coming together as one to reflect one family, one team and one brand," says Pete Futia, Chief Operating Officer.
In addition to offering a variety of die-cut options, Sur-Seal can now offer our customers custom rubber and silicone molded and extruded parts. The company does business in 25 countries, with over 200 original equipment manufacturing (OEM) customers, including 15 Fortune 500 partners. Sur-Seal is ISO-9001 and AS9100 certified and offers many MilSpec and ASTM-certified raw materials. Customers will appreciate the expansion of our supply chain services that will include storage, kitting, and parts assembly. "We are thrilled about the unified brand, showcasing our new logo and new website," explains Dana Waterman, Chief Executive Officer of Sur- Seal. "The rebranding work provides clarity to our mission and expertise with advanced engineering solutions which create distinct manufacturing advantages for our customers."
More on Ohio Pen
- Lineus Medical® Awarded ISO 13485 and MDSAP Certifications
- Captain D's Sails into 2023 with Full Slate of New Restaurants Under Construction
- Saturated Market Creates Golden Opportunity for Florida Luxury Custom Home Builder to the Stars!
- Well-Being and Equity (WE ) In The World Mobilizes Change for a More Economically and Racially Just Society
- A+ Expands "In Person" ACT Tutoring Services in Greater Cincinnati Ohio
The organization will continue to provide customized gaskets and other sealing, thermal insulation components using the most advanced and cost-effective manufacturing techniques available. "Bringing three companies together as one provides a better customer experience with a full suite of engineering solutions for all our customers' sealing needs. The new site emphasizes our value proposition with expertise in markets such as healthcare, aerospace, alternative energy, electrical, climate control and broader industrial applications," says Pete Futia.
Sur-Seal is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with service centers in Ohio, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Mexico, and China. Sur-Seals mission is to build strong customer relationships through engineering expertise, creative solutions, and outstanding service.
For more information about Sur-Seal visit the site at: https://www.sur-seal.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Eddie Turner Ranked #13 On The Power List Of The Top 200 Biggest Voices In Leadership In 2023
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Announce Enkrateia Climate Investment Decision Support Platform
- Tobacco-Free Kids Strongly Supports Mayor Bibb's Legislation to End Flavored Tobacco Sales in Cleveland
- In a blatant attack our His Glory Facebook Account with over 2.2 million followers has been hacked!
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- IISE announces leadership election results
- Keyfactor Global Channel Program Hits New Milestones as Businesses Prioritize Machine Identity Management
- City of Akron Breaks Ground on Ed Davis Community Center Renovations
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- WENDY'S UNVEILS CRAVEABLE 2 FOR $6 DEAL ON 2/6
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- Veterans for Trump endorsement of MS Senator Chris McDaniel for Lieutenant Governor
- DonnaInk Publications signs Author, SAG Agent Theresa Lynn Zaino's, "Born to Compete"
- Texas Automotive Lift & Equipment Distributor chooses Employees Ownership
- Civista Bancshares, Inc. Declares First Quarter Common Dividend
- TWO PUBLIC ALLIES ALUMNI JOIN THE NATIONAL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- SurePoint Technologies Recognized as Legal Technology Trailblazer by The National Law Journal
- Louisville Riverport Authority Applies To Include South Central Kentucky In Foreign Trade Zone #29 Service Area