- Cleveland-Cliffs and Its Employees Donate to Address Food Insecurity in more than 45 Communities Across North America
- Kyleigh Haynes of Kodiak Properties LLC Announces Revitalization Project in Boardman, OH
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
MPE Partner, Peter Taft said, "We are excited to recognize the important contributions that Christine and Nick have made to our firm and in support of our portfolio companies and limited partners. We greatly appreciate their work and congratulate them on these well-deserved promotions." MPE Partner, Matt Yohe added, "It has been a pleasure to work alongside Christine and Nick, and we look forward to their continued growth and success in their new and expanded roles."
Since joining the team in 2021, Christine has served as the firm's Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer ("CFO and CCO") and has successfully transitioned MPE's finance and compliance operations from a shared services model to the firm's first dedicated in-house team. As a Partner, she will retain the CFO and CCO titles and continue to oversee the finance, compliance, and administrative functions of the firm. Christine also serves as a member of the firm's ESG sub-committee. Prior to MPE, Christine served 14 years as CFO and CCO at Intervale Capital (now Amberjack Capital Partners) and previously, as Controller at J.W. Childs Associates (now Prospect Hill Growth Partners). She began her career in the Boston office of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Christine has a B.S. in Business Administration with honors from Georgetown University.
More on Ohio Pen
- Wohler releases out-of-band configuration tools for Riedel 2110 SFP's
- Levinger Regens Announces New Initiative to Improve Hydrogen Carbon Intensity
- Eve Wellness, a SF Breast Ultrasound Screening Clinic supports the recent FDA updates to the guidelines to inform women about breast density
- Expert tip: Private Jet Engine Maintenance Program - Pros and Cons for Preowned Jet Buyers
- Gaming and entertainment company Spinrack Corporation, appoints Jesse Norton as Chief Marketing Officer
Nick rejoined MPE as a Vice President in 2020 after attending business school, having previously served at MPE as an MBA intern in 2018 and a consultant in 2019. Nick currently holds board seats at DecoArt, Garmat USA, and Teel Plastics. He previously served as a director of 80/20 and Plastic Components, Inc. Prior to business school, Nick served as an Associate at Apax Partners and began his career as an Investment Banking Analyst at Deutsche Bank. He holds a B.B.A. in Finance and Accounting with Distinction from the University of Wisconsin and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
About MPE Partners
MPE Partners ("MPE" or "Morgenthaler Private Equity") seeks to be the preferred partner for entrepreneur- and family-owned companies. Based in Cleveland, OH, and Boston, MA, MPE invests in profitable, lower middle market companies with transaction values up to $250 million. MPE has two primary target investment areas: high-value manufacturing and commercial & industrial services. For more information, please visit www.mpepartners.com.
SOURCE MPE Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- NASA Glenn Announces In-Person Public Tours of World-Class Research Facilities
- GP GLOBAL GROUP Secures $18M Sale of Shoppes at 41st Street Retail Plaza in Doral, Florida, with $11.5M CMBS Loan Assumption
- HLN's Immunization Calculation Engine (ICE) is continually updated to support new COVID-19 recommendations
- Rewilding Ireland with Lord Dunsany and IrishTrees
- The Tokyo Rebels Announces the Release of Their Groundbreaking Whitepaper
- Armadillos with Benefits™ - PicPocket-Labs, Inc. details its plans/roadmap at SxSW for combining "location-based NFTs" and loyalty programs
- Microsoft-Backed HRtech Startup ZingHR Invests In SaaS Startup LokiBots
- World Sleep Day, why do we celebrate?
- HGR Alcohol Detox Centers in San Diego Accepts Most Health Insurances
- ShopCHARLI.com Launches Online Store With a Hot New Spring Collection that Doesn't Miss
- DHL EXPRESS OHIO, KENTUCKY WORKERS CALL ON MANAGEMENT TO STOP THREATS AND INTIMIDATION
- Congressman Mark Alford endorsed by Veterans for Trump on his 2024 re-election
- February 2023 Financial Market Review
- Bicycle Sunshade Expands Product Line with Two New Colors
- The Past Reflects A Future - Daniel Imperato 2024 Is Back Again. Which Party?
- Zachary Levi, Christopher Lloyd, Star Trek Q&As Among Top FAN EXPO Cleveland Programming Panels
- Fridge Art Fair New York City May 2023
- Empowering SMEs: Innervation's Supply Chain Finance Solutions for Diverse Business Growth
- AdvisorVault Partners With Compliant Workspace to Help FINRA Firms Achieve 17a-4 Compliance on Microsoft 365
- Rohrer Welcomes New CEO Tim Swanson