- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
"I am happy to be here," states Nicholas "Nick" Crawford. "The road to success has not been easy; however, we are continuously pushing to new heights." Crawford created the label in order to fill a void in the Midwest. "Becoming the entertainment conglomerate of the Midwest is my goal."
Crawford's marquee artist Bae Bae Savo solidified the label's notoriety in the spring of 2019, when he recorded a song with local artist YSN Flow. Their collaboration, "Want Beef?" managed to garner well over nineteen million views. To say that Bae Bae Savo went viral is an understatement! "This was an amazing time and moment for me." States Bae Bae Savo. Most artists only dream of going viral, but Savo did it and with the backing of OHTen Records, it happened.
More on Ohio Pen
- Big Lots Announces Quarterly Dividend On Common Stock
- HMB Earns Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Christmas Sale On Human Hair Wigs 2020
- The J.M. Smucker Co. to Divest its Natural Balance® Business
- Fellini In Action, 8 1/2 Set Photography by Paul Ronald Exhibit
Currently finishing his junior year in High School, the sixteen-year-old teen artist, Jay Juice is surely becoming a force in hip-hop music to be reckoned with. Having an expected graduation date in June of 2022, Jay Juice is a young talented artist ready to be set free from all perimeters. "Promoting my music is a priority," says the rapper who is the youngest artist signed to the indie label, OHTen Records.
"We are excited about what is in store for the OHTen," states Crawford. "Bae Bae Savo and Jay Juice are paving and lighting the path for artists in the Midwest to come," States Publicist Lynn K. Hobson.
Another arm of the label was created during the pandemic. OHTen Recording Studios opened this past summer, providing services such as radio edits; pre-production; mix & master; LIVE bands, and more, this facility is a one-stop-shop for all local music needs.
More on Ohio Pen
- Laird Connectivity and Cal-Chip Connected Devices Partner to Deliver Wireless LoRaWAN Solutions for IoT
- Bells & Balls in the Bottoms Ring In Kansas City's West Bottoms Holiday Weekends
- Foundation Offers FREE Workshop To Motivate Black Male Students After Tumultuous 2020
- The Ridge Ohio Partners with iHeartMedia to Launch Brief Podcast Spots to be Featured During the Bill Cunningham Show
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
"Five years from now, we hope to become an entertainment conglomerate. Our full recording facility, which encompasses music production, photoshoots, and podcast production is now operational. Building a film studio is next," states Crawford. "We're taking over."
Contact: Lynn K. Hobson at (347) 385-4092
OHTen Records Logo
Nick Crawford, CEO of OHTen Records
SOURCE OHTen Records
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- ProAmpac Acquires Rosenbloom Groupe Inc., Hymopack Ltd. and Dyne-A-Pak
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA
- Who Inspired Me the Most? Learn what I (Harry Javer) learned from Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities I met with
- A Love Story Spanning Forty-Three Years, Lee Barber's Getting to Grace is for the Hopeful
- Oberlin to Launch Integrative Concentration in Global Health
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan Issues Statement Regarding Personal Experience with COVID-19
- Olde Wood Limited® Revolutionizes Sustainable Wood Flooring with Its Patent Pending Hemp Wood Filler Product -- The First and Only Natural, Renewable, Biodegradable Wood Filler Product Made from Hemp Plants
- Central Ohio Urology Group Adds Dr. Kyle M. Lester
- Halo Health Expands Leadership Team; Julia Goebel Joins as Vice President, Head of Marketing
- EclecticIQ raises €20 million in Series C funding
- AKCP Develops COVID-19 Vaccine Monitoring
- Core Specialty Announces Completion of StarStone U.S. Recapitalization
- Kroger Family of Companies' Associates Ratify Agreement with 20 UFCW Local Unions to Improve Security and Stability of Future Pension Benefits
- KOST USA is acquired by Recochem Corporation
- Battelle and NEON to Highlight Research Infrastructure and Partnerships at the 2020 American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting
- Honda Helps Protect Big Darby Nature Preserve with 90-acre Land Donation
- Donald Wayne King Introduces New Lo-Fi Hip Hop Funk Sound
- 5 Decades Later: Who Inspired Me (Harry Javer) the Most. From Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities that I have met with along the way