- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- OCLC named 'Best Place to Work in IT' by Computerworld
The 2023 Challenge raised more than $243,00 for local charities, with 17 participating organizations raising $163,337 - nearly $17,000 more than last year. Embrace donated an additional $80,000 in prizes.
"At Embrace, we have a passion for seeking opportunities to get involved – especially in our own backyard," said Brian Macias, president of Embrace Pet Insurance. "The EmbraceCLE Community Challenge allows us to live our core value of giving back by providing financial support to smaller nonprofits that do incredible work throughout Northeast Ohio."
The competition was open by invitation to 501(c)3 organizations within the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, Summit, Geauga, Lake and Portage regardless of their mission. Each charity raised funds throughout the month of October through their own Givebutter pages and were able to promote their efforts via social media or email outreach.
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The winners were determined based on the amount of funds raised through the Givebutter platform during the Challenge time period. The 'Small but Mighty' category was made up of small-to-medium sized nonprofits and included first place winner Geauga Mama Dogs and Pups; second place winner Golden Retrievers In Need (GRIN); and third place winner Happy Trails Animal Farm and Sanctuary.
The 'Big Dogs' category was made up of medium-to-large charities and included first place winner Red Oak Camp; second place winner One of a Kind Pet Rescue; and third place winner Happy Trails Animal Farm and Sanctuary.
First-place winners each received $15,000 from Embrace to supplement the funds raised throughout the Challenge; second-place winners were presented with $10,000; and those in third place were awarded $5,000. In addition to these donations, Embrace offered up to $20,000 of additional prizes for weekly bonus challenges.
"We're deeply humbled and honored to have secured first place in our category in the 2023 EmbraceCLE Challenge," said David Baxter from Red Oak Camp. "This underscores our unwavering commitment to our mission."
Antoinette Noday-Krager from Geauga Mama Dogs and Pups added: "Every dollar raised from the EmbraceCLE Community Challenge is a lifeline for Mama Dogs and Pups...It's not just about money; it's about giving the gift of hope."
Since its inception in 2020 ,the EmbraceCLE challenge has generated over $853,000 for participating charities with plans to increase this amount each year. More details about the challenge are available on Embrace's website or by calling (800) 660-3817
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers