- Why should I use a company for Air Duct Cleaning in NJ
- Agent Timothy Braue Awarded Prestigious "Premier Luxury Marketing Consultant" Certification
- Let's Finally Meet The Man That Fronts The Grammy Nominated Artist "Special Request Ft Rey T."
Inugo Lab is a centralized hub for storing and maintaining critical professional records, including those for industry certifications, job eligibility, and safety skills. The system also provides reports and notifications for employee updates to certifications or continuing education, allowing companies to have a real-time evaluation of their current and upcoming recertification needs.
Capable of containing safety records like OSHAA, safety, and certification testing records, Inugo Lab uses state-of-the-art, HIPAA-compliant software and data storage, ensuring your record data is always secure. It can be customized to your program's needs and allows for easy access and updating. The program also provides real-time updating and reporting, keeping both HR and employees up to date on upcoming certification needs at their fingertips.
More on Ohio Pen
- Orbex Launches "The Ultimate Trading Course" Live Educational Series
- Babcock & Wilcox Awarded $42 Million Contract for Installation of Environmental Equipment for U.S. Power Plant
- "DJ Mark Battle" Keeps Draymond Green on the dancefloor for hours during Wedding Weekend Extravaganza
- American Financial Group, Inc. Increases Annual Common Stock Dividend by 12.5%; Seventeenth Consecutive Year of Dividend Increases
- Ellipse Solutions Exhibiting at Community Summit North America 2022
"Inugo Lab represents the next phase of recording storage and maintenance for small and medium-sized businesses. We've brought together a robust system of tools and resources on an easily customizable platform. These tools are being used by much larger companies but haven't been made available on a scale or price point that SMBs can participate. That changes with Inugo Lab." said Digital 55 CEO Greg Whitlow.
Inugo Lab allows companies to facilitate lab work or safety training through its easy-to-use employee portal. Employees have access to their own records so they can find all the information needed for certification in one place and be proactive about recertification. The system also provides a time-stamped digital certificate for record-keeping, an important tracking tool for both internal use and historical insurance for an employee.
Inugo Lab is the ideal platform for construction and manufacturing companies, professional driving services, trade unions, and related organizations. By providing those companies with an easy-to-use, real-time updated platform, they can improve participation, identify recertification needs, and ensure the safety compliance of their workforce.
More on Ohio Pen
- Entrepreneurs Compete for National Exposure in 'Perfect Pitch' Event
- Why Market Timing is a Bad Idea
- City of Akron Welcomes Temporary Public Dance Floor Installation in Lock 4
- Boom Boom Firearms Training LLC., Is Hosting Maryland Wear & Carry Permit (CCW) 16-Hour Courses For Eligible MD Residents & Non Residents
- Flexjet to Showcase its New Private Helicopter Division During Monterey Car Week with a Sikorsky S-76 on Display at The Quail
The program is expected to be available for beta testing in the 4th quarter of 2022, with a full product launch slated for the 1st quarter of 2023. For more information about Inugo Lab, or to add your name to the beta testing waitlist, please contact Digital 55 at [email protected] or visit our website at https://digital-55.com.
CONTACT: [email protected]
SOURCE Digital 55
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Akron: Headworks Improvement Project Approaching Final Phase
- Aquia Inc. Announces Government and Cyber Veteran Advisory Board; Names Renee Wynn Inaugural Member
- Keyfactor Named to the 2022 Inc. 5000 List for Third Consecutive Year and Recognized as the Fastest Growing PKI and Cryptography Leader in America
- Ironside Human Resources Ranks No.765 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- CareWell Health Medical Center Expands Leadership Team, Adds New COO
- Global Workplace Mental Health Provider CuraLinc Healthcare Debuts on the Inc. 5000 List
- Arizona Fireplaces Ranks No. 3277 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
- Motherly Named to 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List Among America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Big Lots to Report Second Quarter Results on August 30, 2022
- Summit Report Released: Keeping Schools Open in 2022 and Beyond
- Vertical Capital Income Fund (VCIF) Announces 2022 Annual Meeting and Record Date
- Rocky Brands Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Bold New Book, If Only We Knew, Offers A Framework To Understand And Solve Today's Social Issues
- Living Waters Inc to Host the "2022 Mental Health Summit"
- Thermocouple, Thermistor or RTD? – Part 1
- PMT Group adds 30,000 sq ft for Magnetic Material and Lightweight Metal Production
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Improved PPE Mask Covering for the Entire Head (CCT-4664)
- Wood Underwear® FW22 Introduces New Styles in Lounge
- Loxperts Inc. launches the first-ever on-demand freelancer marketplace dedicated to localization experts
- BankiFi Secures $4.8 Million Investment for North American Expansion