- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- OCLC named 'Best Place to Work in IT' by Computerworld
Todd Liebert, AIA, NCARB, CEO of CPL said: "The shared commitment to a client-focused practice and blending of cultures and talents will allow us to provide national expertise to meet the complex and diverse needs of their clients. Culture is key and MPA brings the same energy and values to their business and clients as CPL. We're committed to scaling our capabilities and preserving the creativity and agility that MPA provides."
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
The addition of MPA will extend CPL's geographic reach with its first office in Ohio, partnering with the firm's Buffalo and Pittsburg locations to create shared resources and capabilities. It also brings a wealth of experience in projects such as Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth, University Hospitals, Oberlin College and Conservatory, Kent State University, Cuyahoga Community College, City of Cleveland, and Cuyahoga County.
Don Rerko, AIA NCARB President of MPA said: "When seeking a partner our goal was to find a firm that shares a common set of core principles and mission-driven values. The opportunity to join the CPL team will allow us to broaden our scope and scale our services more quickly to meet the growing needs of clients."
The acquisition strengthens CPL's legacy of innovative design while enhancing client experience while building on future acquisition strategy.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers