- PMUniversity Now Offers Emerging Tech Training As An Authorized Training Partner With Certnexus
- Diane Gray-Smith Joins STS Capital Partners
- OCLC named 'Best Place to Work in IT' by Computerworld
Forge is a viral vector and plasmid contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and clinical-stage therapeutics company, enabling access to potentially life-changing gene therapies by bringing them from concept to reality. All development and manufacturing is done at the Hearth, Forge's 200,000 square foot custom-designed cGMP facility in Columbus, Ohio, where the business has over 300 employees.
Timothy J. Miller, Ph.D., CEO, President, and Co-founder of Forge said that "Forge has had remarkable growth since our founding in 2020, and we're excited to join Ajinomoto Co., to continue to expand our global business of helping innovators manufacture much needed genetic medicines".
More on Ohio Pen
- SSV Network selects Randamu for Distributed Key Generation (DKG) Grant Award
- Lawmato relaunches its virtual consultation app with enhanced features
- MiBOXER Is Exhibiting At Hong Kong International Autumn Lighting Fair
- Beck Properties Group, eXp Realty Expands Service in Southeast Indiana
- Stonely Unleashes Innovative Platform for Homeowners: Design and Order Kitchen Countertops Online with Ease!
Yasuyuki Otake, Corporate Executive, General Manager of Bio-Pharma Services Department of Ajinomoto Co., said that "Forge's unparalleled expertise in gene therapy development and manufacturing will be a transformative addition to our core growth area of Healthcare as part of our ASV Initiatives 2030 Roadmap".
Chris Garabedian, Chairman and CEO of Xontogeny and Chairman of Forge's Board of Directors said that "This is a tremendous step to drive Forge's next phase of growth that will maximize the impact they have on their mission for clients and patients".
The transaction is expected to be completed by the end of the fourth quarter of 2023 subject to customary closing conditions including regulatory approvals. Upon completion, Forge will become a fully consolidated subsidiary of Ajinomoto Co., Inc. Centerview Partners LLC served as lead financial advisor and Ice Miller LLP served as legal advisor to Forge in the transaction while Chardan Capital Markets LLC also provided financial advice.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Kaiser Consulting Awarded a #1 Spot in Central Ohio's 2023 Best Places to Work
- Altercare Locations Earn U.S. News & World Report's Best Nursing Homes Award
- Chemed Corporation to Present at the BofA Securities 2023 Virtual Home Care Conference
- National Minority Health Association Launches "Equity for All."
- Green Office Partner Launches Managed Print Services Program in Canada
- Vantiva Confirms its Strong Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- The World's No.1 Superstar Rings in 48th Birthday and 25 Years as an Entertainer
- Devart Is the Winner of 2023 New World Report Software and Technology Award
- Unveiling a Secluded Paradise: Beachfront Home on Dog Island, Carrabelle, Florida, Goes to Auction
- SalonInteractive Launches in Square App Marketplace to Provide eCommerce, Marketing & More to Beauty Professionals
- RacquetX Announces Miami Open Experience as Excitement Builds for Landmark 2024 Event
- Huntington Bancshares Incorporated to Present at the Goldman Sachs US Financial Services Conference
- Dominating Business Intelligence: Informer Tops the BI & Analytics Survey for the Fourth Time
- Engine Leak Solutions Launches to Tackle Leaks with Innovative Absorbent Pads
- Champion Awards Acknowledge Yaskawa's Dedicated Support for the ARM Institute
- Zivian Health Predicts 5 Trends in Digital Healthcare Coming in 2024
- Advcash adds instant Pix payments in Brazil
- Floris United Methodist Church announces first-ever mission trip for people with disabilities
- Sip Social Co. Partners With Omnify To Streamline User Experience Across Growing Operations
- Ensuring Product Safety in Medical Fridges & Freezers