- Billboard, Music Week, and DJ Times Charting Recording Artist, NOAH, Releases Groundbreaking Single "BABYMAKER"
- Akron: Bridge Set For The Ohio & Erie Canal Summit Lake Trail
- Board Game Tournament Hosted by Veranda L'Ni
Scott Barbour, President and Chief Executive Officer of Advanced Drainage Systems commented on the decision, "The 17% increase in the cash dividend is predicated on the strength of our balance sheet, formidable cash generation, and ongoing commitment to returning capital to shareholders. Our strong financial performance and operational excellence initiatives provide us with the confidence and financial flexibility to return excess cash to our shareholders while simultaneously continuing to strategically invest in our business."
More on Ohio Pen
- Bahamas to Host the 2023 Caribbean Masters' Track and Field Championship Labor Day Weekend
- Bread Financial Announces Pricing of Private Offering of $275 Million of New Convertible Senior Notes
- Research Urges Standardization of FDA's Human Factors Engineering Practices Within the Medical Device Industry
- Global Compliance Applications Corp. Announces USDC Payments Bridge
- Ohio Warehouse Equipment Announces Name Change as Part of Rebrand to Scale for Future Growth
The quarterly cash dividend amount of $0.14 per share will be paid on June 15, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 1, 2023.
Advanced Drainage Systems is a leading manufacturer of innovative stormwater and onsite septic wastewater solutions that manages water resources around the world. The company provides superior drainage solutions for use in commercial, residential, infrastructure and agriculture markets. ADS also operates an expansive sales team and a vast manufacturing network consisting of approximately 70 manufacturing plants and 40 distribution centers across North America. Additionally, ADS is one of the largest plastic recycling companies in North America with over half a billion pounds recycled every year. Founded in 1966, ADS' water management solutions are designed for long-term use.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Electives named 'Corporate Learning Solution of the Year' by EdTech Breakthrough
- The Data Economics Company and Gordian Knot Strategies Highlight Deployment of Enkrateia Platform for More Strategic Investments in U.S. Forests
- Strivve partners with innovative Reseda Group
- Timing is Key: Discover the Advantages of Selling Now, Backed by Experts
- Book Club Gives Psychological Suspense Novel Eight Thumbs Up!
- Dana Incorporated to Participate in Deutsche Bank Global Auto Industry Conference
- City of Akron Accepting Applications for New Akron Police Officers
- Get Ready for Fireworks in Sexy Red, White, and Blue Bustier Babydoll Lingerie
- Financial IT Launches Fintech Pathfinder: Showcasing the Most Promising Fintech Startups
- Wágner Resurfaces with Second Single "I Ran" After 30-Year Hiatus
- Author/Photographer David Goodman Announces June 27 Release of His New Book An American Cannabis Story
- IPD Announces Relocation of Headquarters to Carson, CA, Marking a Historic Milestone
- Mayor Ginther Sends 2023 Capital Budget to Columbus City Council
- Citymark Capital establishes New York office, appoints Matthew Hirsch as Managing Director, Structured Capital Markets
- Dog Door in Screen Door solution for pet owners
- AIntelligent Studios Agency Launches to Disrupt Marketing
- KYC2020 Offers Free Sanctions Screening for Non-Commercial Use
- Introducing RecipeNFT: The Revolutionary Platform for Preserving Family Recipes on the Avalanche Blockchain
- Introducing Obitz.io: Revolutionizing Obituaries with Blockchain Technology
- Groundbreaking QR Code Functionality for Print Advertising