- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- In The Spirit Entertainment Announces Love And Sip 3 Holiday Event In Dallas Texas
- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
"The Room in Your Heart program was developed to continuously support organizations, like the American Cancer Society, committed to helping those in need," says Marina MacDonald, Chief Marketing Officer, Red Roof. "Through the remainder of the month, we turn our focus to help end breast cancer and thank all of those who choose to donate through the free download of the Red Roof app in advance."
As part of Red Roof's ongoing commitment to providing guests with a variety of offers and services to make traveling even easier, the enhanced Red Roof app now allows for mobile check-out. This new feature provides flexibility and the freedom to hit the road once again with one less step. The Red Roof mobile app also identifies nearby property locations through its "book tonight" functionality, offers a fast-booking process, features the latest discounts and deals, gives RediRewards® members access to their points balance, and helps keep travel and confirmation details at users' fingertips.
More on Ohio Pen
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
The Red Roof app is available for both IOS and Android devices. Visit the Apple Store or Google Play Store to download for free before October 31, 2021 at midnight and $1 will be donated, up to $5,000, to the American Cancer Society. Red Roof offers more than 660 properties in 43 states along with perks including a dedicated RediClean® program to help keep guests and staff safe, complimentary Wi-Fi, a pets stay free policy and flexible cancellations. *
Check property availability and book at redroof.com, by calling 800.RED.ROOF or 877-EXTENDED, or at a participating property.
About Red Roof®
Red Roof is an award-winning leader in the lodging industry recognized for creating the innovative Upscale Economy® segment serving millions of guests each year. Known for obsessively listening to consumers, Red Roof offers travelers a consistently high-quality experience at an affordable price. With coast-to-coast locations, Red Roof has over 660 properties in the U.S. and has expanded internationally to Brazil and Japan. Whether business or leisure, short trips or extended stays, in the hearts of cities or on the road, Red Roof has a property for every traveler, delivering an enhanced experience at a value price. Red Roof is pet-friendly, as one well-behaved pet is welcome per room, nationwide, at no additional cost***. Ranging from economy to midscale, Red Roof's portfolio of brands includes: Red Roof Inn® and Red Roof PLUS+®, allowing guests to Sleep Easy. Spend Less®. with enhanced amenities at a value price; The Red Collection®, a hyper-local soft brand in the Hearts of Cities You Love™; and HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof®, offering guests A Brand New Way to Extended Stay™. Red Roof offers franchisees Genuine Relationships. Real Results.® - a unique owner-operator history establishing common ground with franchisees. To join Red Roof's industry-leading loyalty program, RediRewards®, or for reservations, visit redroof.com or call 800.RED.ROOF.
More on Ohio Pen
- Mace® Security International to Webcast Live at Small Cap Growth VirtualInvestorConferences.com December 2nd , 2021, 9:30 AM (EST)
- y of Akrons Racial Equity and Social Justice Taskforce Releases Quarter Three Subcommittee Report
- Meridian Bioscience Announces Retirement of Chairman David Phillips
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- ViewRay Announces MRIdian MR-Guided Radiation Therapy Surpasses 2,300 Pancreatic Cancer Patients Treated Worldwide
*One well-behaved domestic pet (i.e., cat or dog) is welcome per room. Pet accommodations policy may vary at some HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof locations. To verify a hotel's pet policy, please review hotel information online at redroof.com or by contacting the hotel directly. Most Red Roof locations offer a flexible cancellation policy, allowing for cancellation up to 6 p.m. on the intended date of arrival. Please contact the local property to confirm cancellation terms.
SOURCE Red Roof
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- CSB Bancorp, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend
- Viscosity Announces Acquisition of OraPub.com
- Easy-to-Use Yaskawa SPI-67 Interface Streamlines Robotic Removal of Molded Parts
- Reliable, Small Footprint PL80 Robot Adds High-Speed Versatility to PL-Series Line
- Quigley Eye Specialists Expands Into Palm Beach County with Visual Health Partnership
- Roblox stock experiences large, unusual options activity
- Peachtree Immediate Care Continues to Expand its Network by Adding its 42nd Location in Sharpsburg GA
- America's Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration" Is Back And Live On Wcvb Channel 5!
- Best Buy Black Friday 2021 in Sunber Hair
- United Nations Innovation Expert Vera Futorjanski joins Original Gamer Life as Committee Chair
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Red Oak Realty Invests Over $65,000 in Local East Bay Nonprofits to Help Drive Community and Environmental Initiatives
- Patients First Opens a New Location in East Tallahassee
- Houm raises a $35 Million Series A to Conquer Latin American Real Estate Market
- TFS Financial Corporation Declares Dividend
- Songwriter, Author, Claudette Milner, will be Interviewed on ArtistFirst Tuesday 11/30/21 at 8:00 PM EST to Discuss her Collection of Books and Music
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Katie Turner as Chief Financial Officer
- Send Your Warmest Christmas Greetings through Exquisite Corporate Gift Baskets by WalStrau
- AaDya Security Partners with EclecticIQ to Deliver Next Generation Endpoint Protection to Small and Midsize Businesses
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan Announces Additional $2M Contribution to Summit Lake Vision Plan