"Trilogy seeks to identify and aggressively pursue attractive investment opportunities on behalf of our clients. The Mirada is an exceptional example of this thesis," said Trilogy Founder and Chief Executive Officer Neil Gehani. "We believe this premier Class A apartment community, located in a dynamic suburban area of Columbus, Ohio, will perform well for our investors, both in the short- and long-term."
Built in 2018, The Mirada is comprised of 224,635 square feet of space with one-, two-, and three-bedroom units as well as studio apartments. Situated on 9 acres of land, the community was 95% leased upon acquisition and features several community amenities that include a heated outdoor pool, grilling area, sand volleyball court, club room, game area, fitness center and a separate exercise studio. The well-appointed units feature vinyl plank floors, granite countertops, tile backsplashes and stainless-steel appliances.
More on Ohio Pen
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- Nina West Came To Slay This Halloween
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
The Mirada is situated in the highly rated Olentangy school district and is just two miles north of Interstate 270, providing residents with premier access to downtown Columbus as well as suburban employment centers. Major employers located in the community's surrounding area include, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Honda, Nationwide, Amazon and Anheuser-Busch, among others.
Trilogy Real Estate Group has sponsored seven private investment and qualified opportunity zone funds. Since 2002, the principals of Trilogy have successfully invested in real estate assets valued in excess of $1.7 billion, including 27 multifamily properties located in 12 states across the country.
About Trilogy Real Estate Group
Trilogy Real Estate Group is a vertically integrated real estate investment, property management, and development firm with a focus on multifamily communities and commercial real estate assets. Trilogy was recently rated "A" and was ranked the sixth best U.S. apartment property manager in the "epIQ Index for Top 100 Management Companies" - January 2020. Since 2002, the principals of Trilogy have successfully invested in real estate assets valued in excess of $1.7 billion. Trilogy has a proven expertise in timing real estate cycles, sourcing opportunities, and creating value managing outstanding real estate investments across the United States.
More on Ohio Pen
- HEV Market to Drive Robust Gains in Global Automotive Battery Demand Through 2024
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Announces Release Date for Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
|Spotlight Marketing Communications|
SOURCE Trilogy Real Estate Group
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Brilligent Solutions to Join the Formation of BlueHalo in Combination with AEgis Technologies and Applied Technology Associates
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. to Proceed with Sale to Grouper Holdings, LLC, a Subsidiary of MiddleGround Capital
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Stephen Dybwad Brings Safe Money Radio To Cincinnati
- Welltower Issues Business Update
- City of Columbus Extends Outdoor Dining Program
- TA Express Opens in Carthage, Texas
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Hyland releases OnBase Integration for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "Predicting Financial Success: Developing an Appropriate Cash Flow Forecast"
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "Leading to Success: Leadership Hiring During COVID-19"
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Pampers Pure Now Features Plant-Based Liner Enriched with Shea Butter, Giving Parents What They Prefer For Their Little Ones
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Kroger Health Launches COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Testing at Pharmacy Locations
- Three Ohio Living Nursing Homes Recognized as Top Performers by U.S. News and World Report