Jim Gross, President and CEO of Trachte, remarked, "MPE has been a valuable business partner to Trachte as we transitioned from family ownership and worked to enhance our technology platform and manufacturing capabilities, including the expansion of our production capacity to better serve our customers. We have enjoyed the partnership with MPE and are proud of the strong foundation we have built together which positions us well for continued future growth."
More on Ohio Pen
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- Nina West Came To Slay This Halloween
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
Joe Machado, Partner at MPE, added, "Over the course of MPE's ownership, Trachte successfully transitioned from a family-owned business to an institutionally-owned and professionally-managed enterprise. We preserved the knowledge, culture, and reputation instilled by the founding family, while at the same time investing in new technology platforms, manufacturing capacity, and organizational development in order to take the Company to the next level. We are proud to have been partners with the management team on this amazing journey."
Matt Yohe, Partner at MPE, added, "Trachte's roots date back over 100 years. We are proud of our contributions to this incredible history and look forward to supporting the Company as a co-investor in its next phase of growth."
Stephens Inc. acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Trachte on the transaction. Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. served as legal counsel. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
More on Ohio Pen
- HEV Market to Drive Robust Gains in Global Automotive Battery Demand Through 2024
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Announces Release Date for Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
Trachte manufactures preassembled and modularized, design-flexible metal control buildings. The Company's custom buildings house critical equipment such as relay and protection controls, switchgear, battery systems, servers, and data center hardware that control and protect electrical infrastructure and equipment. Customers rely on Trachte for its product quality, project management capabilities, and structural and electrical engineering expertise.
About MPE Partners
MPE Partners ("MPE" or "Morgenthaler Private Equity") seeks to be the preferred partner for entrepreneur- and family-owned companies. Based in Cleveland, OH, and Boston, MA, MPE invests in profitable, lower middle market companies with EBITDA between $5 - $20 million. MPE has two primary target investment areas: high-value manufacturing and commercial & industrial services. For more information, please visit www.mpepartners.com.
SOURCE MPE Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Brilligent Solutions to Join the Formation of BlueHalo in Combination with AEgis Technologies and Applied Technology Associates
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. to Proceed with Sale to Grouper Holdings, LLC, a Subsidiary of MiddleGround Capital
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- Stephen Dybwad Brings Safe Money Radio To Cincinnati
- Welltower Issues Business Update
- City of Columbus Extends Outdoor Dining Program
- TA Express Opens in Carthage, Texas
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Hyland releases OnBase Integration for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, the World's Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "Predicting Financial Success: Developing an Appropriate Cash Flow Forecast"
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "Leading to Success: Leadership Hiring During COVID-19"
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Pampers Pure Now Features Plant-Based Liner Enriched with Shea Butter, Giving Parents What They Prefer For Their Little Ones
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Kroger Health Launches COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Testing at Pharmacy Locations
- Three Ohio Living Nursing Homes Recognized as Top Performers by U.S. News and World Report