For the sixth consecutive year, GMS has made the top 50 Top Workplaces list for mid-sized companies in Northeast Ohio, while receiving similar accolades at other regional offices across the country. In addition to this achievement, GMS has reached another milestone: cross the 300-employee threshold.
In a year when most companies are cutting back and struggling to keep their doors open, GMS continues to hire and build their workforce to maintain a high level of service and offerings for its clients. Adding new talented individuals has helped propel the level of innovation across the company.
Find out how PEOs help businesses: https://www.groupmgmt.com/why-gms/education-center/what-is-a-peo/
More on Ohio Pen
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend On Common Shares And Preferred Stocks
These milestones follow the recent acquisition of an Atlanta-based PEO, Corporate Business Solutions HRO. GMS has been able to maintain steady growth over the last few years, thanks to the culture and service they have maintained throughout their expansion.
"We really listen to the perspectives of our employees," GMS President Mike Kahoe said. "Listening and asking questions really allows us to go great lengths in receiving feedback. This helps us retain our quality employees and gives them the opportunity to be constantly growing."
The development for GMS does not stop here. Mike Kahoe emphasizes the importance of increasing the number of well-rounded employees and working to grow outside the state of Ohio. Becoming a national PEO is a goal that GMS hopes to reach in the upcoming years.
About Group Management Services
GMS has partnered with more than 1,500 clients across the country, representing about 26,000 employees from 10 different locations throughout the United States. We enable those clients to outsource all their back-office functions the areas of payroll, human resources, risk management, and workers' compensation. For more information on GMS, visit: https://www.groupmgmt.com/about-us/.
More on Ohio Pen
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
- City of Akron Establishes Public Art Program
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
Contact: Kayla Bohuslawsky, GMS
Phone: (440) 876-7675
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Group Management Services Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Introducing One Stop Retained Talent Searches
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Black Fashion Designer Gives Birth To Hands Free Fashion Pouch
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Psi Lending Announces Sales Division Expansion
- 2020-07-06 - City of Akron Outdoor Pools and Splash Pads Now Open to the Public with Health and Safety Restrictions in Place
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- Spunbond, Meltblown Nonwovens Producers Expand Capacity to Meet COVID PPE Needs
- Columbus: Information about the Face Mask Executive Order
- The DiSTI Corporation Names John Hayward Chief Executive Officer
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface