Dave Stickler, Big River Steel's chief executive officer, indicated that the Big River Steel team is working closely with the state of Arkansas and the Arkansas Economic Development Corporation to attract FGM from a previously identified site in another Midwest state. "We look forward to continuing to collaborate with FGM on the development of this advanced facility and are thrilled about the value it could bring to Arkansas," said Mr. Stickler.
More on Ohio Pen
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- Stephen Dybwad Invited to be Contributing Author for the Madison Indiana Courier
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- This Is a Test From PR Newswire
"The state-of-the-art facility will not only leverage the latest in coil coating technology but also strategically position us to be a market leader in the production of surface and flatness critical steel and aluminum materials across a wide variety of applications," said FGM Founder and CEO Jeremy Flack.
FGM hopes to begin construction on the facility in the summer of 2020 and to commission the facility in late 2021.
About Flack Global Metals
Flack Global Metals designs and fulfills supply chains for OEMs using flat rolled steel, aluminum and stainless. Flack takes price volatility out of the steel industry and adds agility and real-time responsiveness to processing and supply chain management. When the power of our metals market expertise and global resource networks meets your go-to-market strategies, the result is a renewed ability to focus on your business growth with confidence in price, quality and service. Learn more at www.flackglobalmetals.com.
More on Ohio Pen
- Mayor Horrigan Introduces Legislation to Make Face Coverings Mandatory in the City of Akron
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Columbus: City Announces $15 Million Available for Human Services Providers
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
About Big River Steel
Big River Steel invested $1.3 billion to build and start up the world's first Flex Mill®, a steel mini mill focused on the production of a wide product spectrum, including advanced automotive steels and electrical steels. Since operations began in early 2017, Big River Steel has provided steel products to over 200 customers in the automotive, energy, construction and agricultural industries. At Big River Steel, there's no talk of the status quo. True innovation leads to growth and is rebellious.
Chief of Staff
SOURCE Flack Global Metals
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Grid Modernization Work Underway to Enhance Service Reliability for Ohio Edison Customers in Trumbull and Mahoning Counties
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Columbus: Mayor Ginther, City Council, Community Partners Announce $500,000 for Home Repair Assistance in Linden
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Introducing One Stop Retained Talent Searches
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Black Fashion Designer Gives Birth To Hands Free Fashion Pouch
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Psi Lending Announces Sales Division Expansion
- 2020-07-06 - City of Akron Outdoor Pools and Splash Pads Now Open to the Public with Health and Safety Restrictions in Place
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup