"Our social service providers are a critical component of the stabilization and recovery of our community as we manage the ongoing impacts of COVID-19," said Mayor Andrew J. Ginther. "We must ensure their work continues and that their staffs are protected and able to operate safely."
"Nonprofit organizations have been called upon to serve more people in greater ways than ever before," said Councilmember Priscilla Tyson. "As local leaders, we recognize that our non-profit community has been hard hit by COVID-19 and need additional support in order to continue serving our residents."
The Request for Proposals is now available on the City's website at https://www.columbus.gov/humanservicesfundingannouncement/.
More on Ohio Pen
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Tropical Storm Isaias Update
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
The City has streamlined the application process, making it possible for organizations to access funding quickly through a single electronic application that will be managed by United Way of Central Ohio.
To help with the application process, the City will host a webinar on Friday, July 10, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Providers can register at here.
Grant applications will be accepted through 5 p.m. July 27, 2020, and will be announced August 31, 2020.
The City of Columbus has received a total of $157 million in CARES Act funding from the U.S. Treasury in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Eric Bopp Announces He's Running for Judge
- City of Akron Completes Last Storage Basin under Federal Consent DecreeUnder Budget and Ahead of Schedule
- ITSMA Announces Finalists for the 2020 Marketing Excellence Awards
- PatientPoint, CHPA Educational Foundation Team Up to Promote Acetaminophen Safety
- Tom Urquhart, Ph.D., joins IOTech Systems as SVP of Professional Services
- CEO Coaching International Client, StoneAge Inc., Acquires Breadware, A Leader in Industrial IOT Product Development
- New Simple Logger Series of Data Loggers from AEMC
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Camilla Chance, ManyBooks.net Author of the Day, August 5, 2020
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- Latino Leaders Network to Host Virtual Panel Discussion with Democratic Latino Delegates
- Evolve IP Delivers World's Only Omnichannel Contact Center Integrated with Microsoft Teams and Virtual Workspaces
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- Gerber, LLC Hosts "What Should You Be Tracking For Success?"
- Shifts in Regional Construction Activity Affect US Siding Market - Freedonia Group Analysis
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent
- New 4-Channel ET-4 Expert Transient from Delphin
- New book gives best Rx for Covid-19!