- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
WHAT: The City of Cincinnati's Department of Transportation & Engineering (DOTE) and the Hamilton County Engineer's Office will share and discuss details about the recommended design of the Western Hills Viaduct replacement.
WHEN: 6:00 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 19, 2020
WHO: Bill Shefcik, Principal Engineer, Structures, City of CincinnatiEric Beck, County Engineer, Hamilton County
Sajid Abbas, T.Y. Lin International, Project Manager
FORMAT: Virtual meeting featuring a live presentation followed by a question-and-answer session.
More on Ohio Pen
- Hiring Decreases in November as Uncertainty Catches Up to Small Business Sector
- Big Lots Announces Quarterly Dividend On Common Stock
- HMB Earns Microsoft Advanced Specialization in Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Christmas Sale On Human Hair Wigs 2020
- The J.M. Smucker Co. to Divest its Natural Balance® Business
Zoom dial-in number and meeting ID will be provided closer to date.
YOU TUBE: The meeting will be streamed live for anyone wishing to watch but not participate. A recording also will be posted after the meeting concludes.
About the Design:
The recommended design is based on the results of a two-year comprehensive study of six bridge type options that considered cost, constructability, aesthetics, and long-term maintenance.
Read more about the project at http://www.cincinnati-oh.gov/WHV
Latest on Ohio Pen
- Top Canadian Business Leader Joins CEO Coaching International
- NEW Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v5 Adds Purpose-Built Microsoft Teams Data Protection
- Triumph Tech Achieves AWS DevOps Competency
- Supreme Court Rules There Is No Santa Claus In New Holiday Book
- Washington Prime Group's Tangible™ Collective Provides a Spotlight for Seven New Brands, Honoring Small Businesses and Local Artisans
- Syxsense Announces New Asia Expansion
- HZT Records Releases "Angel" by Hillstaxx Dec 11
- Thompson Hine Issues Second Innovation Report, "The Innovation Gap Persists"
- Timken Named One of America's Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek
- FITOPIA EMS Fitness Studio Opens in West Chester
- Why Mortgage Pros Choose Nations Lending: It's "the marketing, the tech, the great rates."
- 'Bounce Back to Success' hits Amazon Best-Seller List
- Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty Taps Christina Galbreath-Gonzalez To Lead Bluffton Office
- Robert T. Ball, Jr., MD Honored with ReadyCommunities Partnership/CCROA 2020 National Service Award For Leadership in SC Communities Amidst Pandemic
- Reigning National Football League's DPOY, Stephon Gilmore, Hand Writes a Note to his Five-Year Old Son, Addressing Why "Black Lives Matter"
- Riverain Technologies to Showcase AI Innovations and Initiatives at RSNA 2020
- ProAmpac Acquires Rosenbloom Groupe Inc., Hymopack Ltd. and Dyne-A-Pak
- Clearwater Living Certified as a Great Place to Work®
- American Homebuilders of West Africa Announces further expansion in Guinea
- TripDelivers Announces Today Partnering with Ghost Kitchen Brands of Canada and Ghost Kitchens USA