- Free Popular Ebooks Provide Sweet Summer Reading Experience for Students
- Innovation Engineering Fundamentals + Blue Belt Certification from Eureka! Ranch is an official Ohio Workforce Inventory of Education and Training Approved Program
- Century Fasteners Corp. – Denise Murphy, Hired
The Expiration Time for the Consent Solicitations has been extended to 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 30, 2021. Other than the extension of the Expiration Time, the terms of the Consent Solicitations described in the Consent Solicitation Statement (as defined below) remain unchanged. Holders of Notes who have already validly delivered their consents pursuant to the Consent Solicitations need not take any additional action in order to deliver their consents.
As of 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on April 22, 2021 and according to information received by D.F. King & Co., Inc., 33.43% of the outstanding 2023 Notes, 98.41% of the outstanding 2024 Notes, 96.84% of the outstanding 2025 Notes, and 44.77% of the outstanding 2028 Notes, had been validly consented to and not revoked in the Consent Solicitations.
The Company has obtained the Requisite Consents for the Proposed Amendments to the 2024 Notes Indenture and the 2025 Notes Indenture. The consents of the holders of the 2023 Notes and the 2028 Notes of not less than 66-2/3% in principal amount of the outstanding 2023 Notes and 2028 Notes, respectively, are required pursuant to the terms of the applicable Indentures for the applicable Proposed Amendments to be approved and binding on the holders of the 2023 Notes and the 2028 Notes, respectively.
The Consent Solicitations are being made solely on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Consent Solicitation Statement, dated April 8, 2021 (as supplemented by the additional information described above and as may be further amended or supplemented from time to time, the "Consent Solicitation Statement"). The Company may, in its sole discretion, terminate, further extend or amend the Consent Solicitations at any time as described in the Consent Solicitation Statement.
More on Ohio Pen
- Veeam Reports 25% Growth in Q1' 2021 with Unmatched Scale and Market Expansion
- ElevenSight Named TiE50 Award Winner at TiEcon 2021
- An Inventory System that Brings Historical Data Back to the Present
- Sidow Sobrino drops "Spin & Dance"
- New UV inkjet primer for stainless steel tumblers and metal drink-ware from Boston Industrial Solutions, Inc
This press release is for informational purposes only and the Consent Solicitations are being made solely on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the Consent Solicitation Statement. Further, this press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes or any other securities. The Consent Solicitation Statement does not constitute a solicitation of consents in any jurisdiction in which, or to or from any person to or from whom, it is unlawful to make such solicitation under applicable federal securities or blue sky laws.
Copies of the Consent Solicitation Statement may be obtained from D.F. King & Co., Inc., the Information and Tabulation Agent, at (212) 269-5550 (banks and brokers), (866) 388-7452 (all others, toll free), or email at [email protected]. Holders of the Notes are urged to review the Consent Solicitation Statement for the detailed terms of the Consent Solicitations and the procedures for consenting to the Proposed Amendments. Any persons with questions regarding the Consent Solicitations should contact the Solicitation Agent, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, at (212) 902-6351 (collect).
About Cincinnati Bell Inc.
With headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati Bell Inc. (NYSE: CBB) delivers integrated communications solutions to residential and business customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks including high-speed internet, video, voice and data. Cincinnati Bell provides service in areas of Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and Hawaii. In addition, enterprise customers across the United States and Canada rely on CBTS and OnX for efficient, scalable office communications systems and end-to-end IT solutions. For more information, please visit www.cincinnatibell.com. The information on Cincinnati Bell's website is not incorporated by reference in this press release.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Certain of the statements in this communication contain forward-looking statements regarding future events and results that are subject to the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements, other than statements of historical facts, are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts, and projections about the industries in which we operate and the beliefs and assumptions of our management. Words such as "expects," "anticipates," "predicts," "projects," "intends," "plans," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," "continues," "endeavors," "strives," "will," "may," "proposes," "potential," "could," "should," "outlook," or variations of such words and similar expressions are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. In addition, any statements that refer to projections of future financial performance, anticipated growth and trends in businesses, and other characterizations of future events or circumstances are forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and assumptions that are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. Factors that could cause or contribute to such differences include, but are not limited to: (i) the risk that the Acquisition may not be completed in a timely manner or at all; (ii) the possibility that any or all of the various conditions to the consummation of the Acquisition may not be satisfied or waived, including the failure to receive any required regulatory approvals from any applicable governmental entities (or any conditions, limitations or restrictions placed on such approvals); (iii) the occurrence of any event, change or other circumstance that could give rise to the termination of the Acquisition, including in circumstances which would require Cincinnati Bell to pay a termination fee or other expenses; (iv) the effect of the announcement or pendency of the Acquisition on Cincinnati Bell's ability to retain and hire key personnel, its ability to maintain relationships with its customers, suppliers and others with whom it does business, or its operating results and business generally; (v) risks related to diverting management's attention from Cincinnati Bell's ongoing business operations; (vi) the risk that shareholder litigation in connection with the Acquisition may result in significant costs of defense, indemnification and liability; (vii) risks related to the recent outbreak of COVID-19 (more commonly known as the Coronavirus), including the risk that the receipt of certain approvals required to consummate the Acquisition may be delayed; and (viii) (A) those discussed in Cincinnati Bell's Form 10-K report, Form 10-Q reports and Form 8-K reports, and (B) those discussed in other documents Cincinnati Bell filed with the SEC. Actual results may differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statements. Cincinnati Bell undertakes no, and expressly disclaims any, obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statements for any reason, except as required by applicable law.
More on Ohio Pen
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Announces Closing of $100 Million Offering of Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
- Mayor Ginther Announces New Leadership Position, $10 Million Investment and Other Initiatives to Expand Support for Affording Housing in Columbus
- Haddonfield Living Magazine Features Owners of Boutique Real Estate Agency in May 2021 Edition
- IAITAM: Key U.S. Pipeline "Ransomware" Attack Reflects Weak Infrastructure IT Asset Management, More Hacks Expected
- Marketing AI Institute Announces Chief Growth Officer, $1 Million Seed Round
For further information please contact:
|Media – Cincinnati Bell:|
Senior Manager, Communications and Media
Tel: (513) 565-0310
Email: [email protected]bell.com
|Investors – Cincinnati Bell:|
Vice President of Treasury, Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Tel: (513) 397-2292
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Cincinnati Bell Inc.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- The Andersons, Inc. Names Gary Douglas to Board of Directors
- Small Business Hiring Trends Gain Momentum in April
- Hexion Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
- Lead with Your Soul - Facing Ethical Dilemmas as Professionals
- GCG Mints NFTs for Famed Cincinnati Mixed-Media Artist Innovator Mitch Kaufmann
- Mayor Ginther Announces Launch of Summer Programming for Columbus Youth
- Candace Owens and Congresswoman Lauren Boebert Headline Ohio Political Summit
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Hall of Fame Resort & Entertainment Company Announces NFTs Featuring Celebrated College and Pro Football Star Tim Brown
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out
- Peachtree Immediate Care Expands its Network by Adding Four Locations in last Three Weeks
- University Hospitals first in Ohio to treat patients with two FDA approved CAR T cancer therapies
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- A.M. Best Affirms Grange's Rating and Upgrades Outlook to Positive; Rated for Innovation for the Second Consecutive Year
- Everyone Can Have Their "15 Minutes" With Former Google PPC Expert, Savio Marian
- ECRM's 2021 Global Market: Food & Beverage Registrations are Delivering Unprecedented Momentum Featuring Retailers from Over 30 Countries Worldwide
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- Treasure Hunt in Beavercreek, OH?!?!