- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Designer Brands Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date
- Dayton Power and Light announces investments to continue long-term reliability
BlueHalo is purpose-built to provide industry leading capabilities in the domains of Space Superiority and Directed Energy, Missile Defense and C4ISR, and Cyber and Intelligence. The Company is an end-to-end lifecycle partner delivering technical expertise from R&D through deployment. BlueHalo seeks to deliver advanced engineering to address the most complex challenges facing the national security community.
David Geloneck, CEO and co-founder at Brilligent, said, "I am excited to join these innovative companies to form BlueHalo. We were presented with an opportunity that fit perfectly in terms of company culture, capabilities, and vision, and provides a mission focus on quality and care in order to deliver to our customers the solutions needed to ensure National Security and support our warfighters. I look forward to partnering with the BlueHalo leadership team, and I can't wait for my teams to get started on many new and exciting capabilities and opportunities."
More on Ohio Pen
- 5 Decades Later: Who Inspired Me (Harry Javer) the Most. From Successful Top Entrepreneurs, Artists, & Celebrities that I have met with along the way
- HealthWareHouse.com Named 2020 Torch Award Winner
- Apogee Welcomes Nick Marchese, VP of Growth
- Last Day Sale for The Lashe Premium Eyelash Extension Supplies
- Video of Amazing New Meltdown Ice Ball Press Goes Viral
"Changing the landscape of our national security posture and developing capabilities that have never been offered before requires bringing together the highest end products and elite talent. At BlueHalo, our employees will have access to new and impactful programs and missions across the fields of directed energy, radar, SIGINT, laser comm, electro-optics, and complex space systems, as well as investment to accelerate both growth and innovation," said Jonathan Moneymaker, CEO of BlueHalo. "The name BlueHalo speaks to who we are as a company, a global protective ring that shields everything we safeguard most, that unbroken line ensuring our customers retain the advantage in any battlespace, from high above the Earth to deep in cyberspace. It's who we are, a halo, a protector, the light of inspired engineering keeping our Nation safe."
"We are proud to bring together these exceptional companies to form BlueHalo," said David Wodlinger, a Partner at Arlington Capital Partners. "BlueHalo will have the capabilities, infrastructure, and resources to rival the largest companies combined with the innovation, responsiveness, and world-class talent to provide superior solutions for our customers' most challenging and complex missions."
BlueHalo is purpose-built to provide industry leading capabilities in the domains of Space Superiority and Directed Energy, Missile Defense and C4ISR, and Cyber and Intelligence. BlueHalo focuses on inspired engineering to develop, transition, and field next generation capabilities to solve the most complex challenges of our customer's critical missions and reestablish our national security posture in the near-peer contested arena. www.bluehalo.com
More on Ohio Pen
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- Value Add Industrial Investor Closes on Speculative Financing for the Acquisition of 67,000SF Vacant Warehouse in Montgomery County, PA
About Brilligent Solutions
Brilligent is a specialized provider of radar exploitation & analysis support solutions, software for PED and mission planning applications, and differentiated engineering and technical services. The Company has established itself as a critical partner to the NASIC and provides measurement and signature insight used for gathering intelligence on foreign air, space, and missile technologies. The Company is headquartered in Dayton, OH with additional offices in Costa Mesa, CA, and Austin, TX.
About Arlington Capital Partners
Arlington Capital Partners is a Washington, DC-based private equity firm that is currently investing out of Arlington Capital Partners V, L.P., a $1.7 billion fund. The firm has managed approximately $4.0 billion of committed capital via five investment funds. Arlington is focused on middle market investment opportunities in growth industries including government services and technology, aerospace & defense, healthcare, and business services and software. The firm's professionals and network have a unique combination of operating and private equity experience that enable Arlington to be a value-added investor. Arlington invests in companies in partnership with high quality management teams that are motivated to establish and/or advance their Company's position as leading competitors in their field. www.arlingtoncap.com
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- TransDigm Announces Acquisition of Cobham Aero Connectivity and Provides Update on Potential Divestitures of Former Esterline Operating Units
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- REX American Resources to Report Fiscal 2020 Q3 Results and Host Conference Call and Webcast on Thursday, December 3
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Book Release: From Harlem Hoodlum to Hollywood Heavyweight, by Hank Garrett
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises to Present at 8th Annual Credit Suisse Virtual Industrials Conference on December 3
- Big Lots To Report Third Quarter Results On December 4, 2020
- Utilities Payment Help Increased to Columbus Residents Affected by COVID-19
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- PEDSnet Report Details How COVID-19 Pandemic Has Affected Children