- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- In The Spirit Entertainment Announces Love And Sip 3 Holiday Event In Dallas Texas
- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
The husband-and-wife team pitched their farm market quality, made to order and shipped directly to your door, superfood-packed bread cube and chips to the Sharks and sought a $500,000 investment in exchange for a 3% stake in the company. Despite not finalizing a deal with a Shark on last Friday's episode, the Sharks unanimously agreed that the bread and chips are tasty, delicious, and further validated the company is delivering on its consumer promise (as if their over 1k 5-star reviews weren't enough….)
It was obvious the Sharks were drooling over the products with their glowing responses:
- "I went to taste heaven!" – Emma Grede followed by "Guys, I think the bread tastes absolutely delicious. I think the product is great."
- "Let me give you a lot of credit for the taste because I have tried a lot of these products and they taste like utter ****" - Kevin O'Leary
Even Mark Cuban chimed in at the end and agreed that the taste, freshness, and healthy factor of the products is a winning trifecta.
More on Ohio Pen
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
"We appreciated the Sharks comments and insights, and we know what we need to focus on from the business side," says William Schumacher. "But most importantly the taste came through and that's the most important. And not surprisingly, the consumer response after the show has further validated how our products are healthy, taste great, and are what more consumers are looking for," he adds.
Founded in March 2019, Uprising is on a mission to make the healthiest, tastiest, and freshest, low-carb and gluten-free bread and chips. The sourdough-esque bread cubes feature eight simple ingredients: almonds, psyllium husk, flax seeds, egg whites, apple cider vinegar, salt, water, and baking soda. The Sea Salt and Savory Rye chip are crispy and feature similar simple ingredients.
"We are grateful for the feedback from the Sharks and certainly take their suggestions seriously as we continue forward on our mission: delivering farm market grade-quality, healthy foods that taste great to our consumers," adds Kristen Schumacher. "Appearing on Shark Tank was truly a dream come true as is leading a real food revolution through innovative products, consumer education and cutting-edge marketing," she notes, adding that the company is readying to launch new packaging as well as additional products. "To simplify, we are just out to make a difference one person at a time and we're doing that through healthy products that taste delicious."
More on Ohio Pen
- Mace® Security International to Webcast Live at Small Cap Growth VirtualInvestorConferences.com December 2nd , 2021, 9:30 AM (EST)
- y of Akrons Racial Equity and Social Justice Taskforce Releases Quarter Three Subcommittee Report
- Meridian Bioscience Announces Retirement of Chairman David Phillips
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- ViewRay Announces MRIdian MR-Guided Radiation Therapy Surpasses 2,300 Pancreatic Cancer Patients Treated Worldwide
"This is just the beginning of our food revolution. We believe that our made-to-order business model of delivering fresh farm market quality bread, shipped every Monday, will truly help in supporting gut-health and optimizing everyone's overall health," William concludes.
"This is only the beginning!" the couple excitedly announced in unison.
For more information on Uprising products and to place an order, please visit https://www.uprisingfood.com.
SOURCE Uprising Food
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Ohio Pen
- CSB Bancorp, Inc. Declares Fourth Quarter Cash Dividend
- Viscosity Announces Acquisition of OraPub.com
- Easy-to-Use Yaskawa SPI-67 Interface Streamlines Robotic Removal of Molded Parts
- Reliable, Small Footprint PL80 Robot Adds High-Speed Versatility to PL-Series Line
- Quigley Eye Specialists Expands Into Palm Beach County with Visual Health Partnership
- Roblox stock experiences large, unusual options activity
- Peachtree Immediate Care Continues to Expand its Network by Adding its 42nd Location in Sharpsburg GA
- America's Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration" Is Back And Live On Wcvb Channel 5!
- Best Buy Black Friday 2021 in Sunber Hair
- United Nations Innovation Expert Vera Futorjanski joins Original Gamer Life as Committee Chair
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Red Oak Realty Invests Over $65,000 in Local East Bay Nonprofits to Help Drive Community and Environmental Initiatives
- Patients First Opens a New Location in East Tallahassee
- Houm raises a $35 Million Series A to Conquer Latin American Real Estate Market
- TFS Financial Corporation Declares Dividend
- Songwriter, Author, Claudette Milner, will be Interviewed on ArtistFirst Tuesday 11/30/21 at 8:00 PM EST to Discuss her Collection of Books and Music
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Katie Turner as Chief Financial Officer
- Send Your Warmest Christmas Greetings through Exquisite Corporate Gift Baskets by WalStrau
- AaDya Security Partners with EclecticIQ to Deliver Next Generation Endpoint Protection to Small and Midsize Businesses
- Akron: Mayor Horrigan Announces Additional $2M Contribution to Summit Lake Vision Plan